Kids info for Football Games

Bringing my 10 and 7 yr old to their first UT football game this weekend.  Do they still do the thing were kids run the field before the game?  I can't find info about that googling except for from 2021 for some reason.  Let me know if you know any info about that, and any other gameday tips. 🤘

1 hour ago, TenaciousTgarden said:

Bringing my 10 and 7 yr old to their first UT football game this weekend.  Do they still do the thing were kids run the field before the game?  I can't find info about that googling except for from 2021 for some reason.  Let me know if you know any info about that, and any other gameday tips. 🤘

Parents! Do you want to give your children the memory of a lifetime, courtesy of University of Texas football? Sign your little Longhorn up for the on-the-field fun run! Meet approximately one hour before kick-off at the south endzone. Your child will be able to run the length of the field as the crowd cheers them on. It's an experience they will never forget, all for the low price of $89.95 per child. During the run, professional photographers will be taking photos for purchase ($39.95 each) and they can also purchase a souvenir t-shirt of the event for $29.95. Hurry as spots are filling up fast!

1 hour ago, TenaciousTgarden said:

Jeez, $90 per kid? That's crazy considering tickets are so pricey. Is there a link to this info?

Over My Head Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I just made that up.

I guess the fact that it seemed plausible from Bellmont says everything you need to know.

They are still doing it, kids have been running this year.

When I did it with my kids a few years ago there was a sign up booth in the carnival on the street just north of the stadium right about the mid point of the stadium. It opened around 3 hours before kickoff and closed when they filled up.

• Hook 'Em 1

From another message board so cannot verify 100%, but it was from this season - you should also check the schedule and look for "Hook 'Em Herd":  The signup for Hook 'Em Herd has moved around some, but it will be on San Jacinto around 21st. It has been at Gate 1 and sometimes at Gate 6. There is a tent and signups are first come, first serve. Ages are 7-12.  Signups for 11am kick will begin at 8am.

• Hook 'Em 1