FF7 Rebirth

Storm the Field

Roughly 25 years in the making. Released today, though people in the eastern hemisphere have been playing since yesterday.

Really good reviews. Sitting at 92 on Metacritic. Don't know how this is even possible yet since it's only been out for about 24 hours, but according to howlongtobeat, it clocks in about 71 hours to complete the main story and all side missions. I'm guessing a full completionist playthrough is 100+. Much more open world than FF7 Remake (which was still pretty great, and definitely worth picking up if you haven't).

2 hours ago, speed817 said:

Just picked up my pre-order PXL_20240229_211105043.thumb.jpg.81407d97d4ec42083670e43e33cf2491.jpg

I has the jealousy. Still got other stuff to finish up and don't really have enough time to sink into Rebirth at the moment. Also kinda want to replay through Remake before starting. Probably won't get around to picking it up until later this Spring. At least by then there will be detailed walkthroughs available and might be able to grab it for less than full price.

• 2 weeks later...