OKC Police Officer that was sentenced to 263 years back in 2016 may be innocent

Bash Riprock

THE DANIEL HOLTZCLAW ALLEGATIONS, INVESTIGATION AND TRIAL; A CLOSER LOOK

1/24/2016  (updated 4/30/2018) OKC, OK – by Brian Bates — On January 21, 2016, former Oklahoma City police officer Daniel Holtzclaw, 29, was sentenced to 263 years in prison after an Oklahoma County jury found him guilty of 18 sexual assault related crimes against eight female accusers. Holtzclaw was acquitted of 18 other sexual assault related crimes against an additional five female accusers.

What comes next I’ve written and re-written dozens of times in an attempt to accurately, concisely and fairly portray what I personally witnessed in regards to this investigation, trial, and aftermath.

I'm not simply going to give you my opinion of Daniel Holtzclaw's guilt or innocence. I want to qualify that opinion. But more than that, I want to provide insights to this case that were never reported and never considered by a public that has been all too eager to redefine Daniel Holtzclaw as the poster child for decades of abuse against minorities, by those with not only the ability to do so, but presumably an almost unquestionable authority to do so.

In this article, I intentionally stay away from theories, race, backgrounds, jury makeup/influences and the “why’s?” (except where evidentiary). I want to limit this article to just the facts as they appear in discovery documents, were presented in open court and have been revealed since the trial.

Not long after Daniel Holtzclaw was arrested and criminally charged, I was called and asked by his defense lawyer, Scott Adams, to take a look at this case and give my opinion. That conversation went something like this….

More info in link

Man, I thought this guy was a total douchebag that got caught. The video of his sentencing where he cried and cried was funny to watch before I knew he may be innocent, now it's really sad.

Not totally sure if he's completely innocent, but his case and the support he has received from truthers is compelling.

Free Daniel Holtzclaw

zENTxQuqGXmdWOK-800x450-noPad.jpg?152605

Edited by Bash Riprock