Alabama vs Louisville - ABC

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Jesus...she looks like Shawn Bradley compared to him...but Im sure Sabans absolutely tired of getting asked that. The obvious answer is Tua is the starter while Hurts is used as a change up every once in a while

She asked him about it pregame, at halftime and postgame. She took the bullet but it was not her questions, they were being fed to her. He is just not going to say anything bad about Jalen. Dude is obviously not a future NFL QB like Tua(if he stays healthy, fingers crossed) but he has been a hard worker and a team player by every measure. He just does not have "it". Tua is the most gifted QB Bama has had since the 60's with Namath and Stabler. If Brodie Croyle were not made of glass, he would be in that conversation.

2 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Jesus...she looks like Shawn Bradley compared to him...but Im sure Sabans absolutely tired of getting asked that. The obvious answer is Tua is the starter while Hurts is used as a change up every once in a while

Yeah, but if he even slightly hints that, Hurts is gone (maybe to Texas..?)

Nick Satan is coming apart under his own stress he puts on himself. Dude has some mental issues. I remember when they beat Gawgia he got up there and was like HOW WAS THAT FOR AN ENTERTAINING FOOTBALL GAME like he knew everyone was tired of their dumbasses being in every CFP. 

I don't see him being there when we play them in a few years.

46 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Nick Satan is coming apart under his own stress he puts on himself. Dude has some mental issues. I remember when they beat Gawgia he got up there and was like HOW WAS THAT FOR AN ENTERTAINING FOOTBALL GAME like he knew everyone was tired of their dumbasses being in every CFP. 

Wrong, he has always been this way. He sends messages to the team and fans, through the media. He lives for this shit. Now he may retire before the Texas series but it will not be because of stress. He feeds off stress and Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies. He is always mad after a Bama blowout of another team, always happy after a close win and reflective after the rare losses. It is part of his psychological message to his teams.  

10 hours ago, Zavala said:

You have some ridiculous takes.