Georgia State @ Memphis - ESPN, 7 PM CDT

83Horn

Yeah, this game is pretty craptastic, but I am mostly just disconcerted by how quickly the buzz has worn off of this college FB season.  3 weeks ago at this time, I think pretty much everyone on this board was really psyched about the season, and would have been pretty excited about watching even this game.  Now, not so much.  I am sad now.

3 minutes ago, 83Horn said:

Yeah, this game is pretty craptastic, but I am mostly just disconcerted by how quickly the buzz has worn off of this college FB season.  3 weeks ago at this time, I think pretty much everyone on this board was really psyched about the season, and would have been pretty excited about watching even this game.  Now, not so much.  I am sad now.

Losing the first game of the season to a team without a head coach will do that to you. 

1 hour ago, 83Horn said:

Well, I gave this one the ol' college try.  I just can't take it anymore.  I don't think I've seen a good, enjoyable game all season yet.  So far, this season sucks.

Agreed. Other than this week, there just are not alot of good games this season.