One dead, four other police officers shot in SC

Zavala

https://www.springfieldnewssun.com/news/national/reports-police-officers-shot-south-carolina/GYuLpw8xRSTrMXeX5vaTnO/

City spokesman, John Wukela said that city police, who were working with the sheriff’s office, responded to an incident in the area when they came under fire.

Three Florence County sheriff’s deputies and two city officers were shot, according to Sheriff’s Deputy Chief Glenn Kirby.

male suspect is in custody and is at the McLeod Regional Medical Center.

WDPE said that over 100 police officers responded to the incident.

Authorities said the shootings occurred in Vintage Place, an upscale neighborhood in the western part of the city.

“This is simply devastating news from Florence. The selfless acts of bravery from the men and women in law enforcement is real, just like the power of prayer is real. Peggy and I ask that you pray for them, pray for their recovery, pray for their families, and pray for all of Florence,” South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster said on Twitter shortly after the incident.

42 minutes ago, Zavala said:

The selfless acts of bravery from the men and women in law enforcement is real, just like the power of prayer is real.

Maybe they should have prayed harder then he wouldn't have shot them. Just thought of something... maybe he was praying he'd hit them. Power of prayer and such.

Edited by RPM

1 hour ago, RPM said:

Maybe they should have prayed harder then he wouldn't have shot them. Just thought of something... maybe he was praying he'd hit them. Power of prayer and such.

Please don't make up shit then quote it under my name.

OK, for those too lazy to expand what Zavala posted to understand the context, I'll repaste it here.

The selfless acts of bravery from the men and women in law enforcement is real, just like the power of prayer is real. Peggy and I ask that you pray for them, pray for their recovery, pray for their families, and pray for all of Florence,” South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster said on Twitter shortly after the incident.

Now the question is who prayed harder? Was it the cops or the shooter? Or can shooters not pray? This whole talking to mystical beings for personal gain thing is so confusing to me.

I just had a great idea. Everybody pray for an end to mass shootings, murders, robbery and rape. Problem solved because the power of prayer is REAL!!!

Edited by RPM

2 minutes ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

I blame America and Social media for distorting the perspective and not allowing people to think about the metaphysical and supernatural.

Hey, I like Marvel Comics as much as the next guy.

• Like 2