Thursday night Big 12: Texas Tech vs TCU

Longboard Horn

5 hours ago, markstanco said:

CSB time, I told this on shaggy as well.

My father who is in his 70s was at his lease 5 or 6 years ago in Graham on Friday and said he was going to go over to lubbock to catch the game that Saturday night.

I told him to DO NOT wear orange since night game. He did. Texas won, and on his way to his car he got rolled up on a Tahoe, hit the windshield and rolled off. He somehow wasnt hurt. The Tahoe sped off, but the tech fans in the car behind checked up on him and offered a ride but he said he was fine.

aggy as fuck.

Is he 12 feet tall? Prolly got bumped by a mirror... but the windshield sounds better.

Did your grandma get hit with a car battery too?

We have some shit-ass fans, but c'mon...

Edited by slorch

10 hours ago, Mileslong said:

Was anyone else here at that game at DKR against Mizzou when it rained so hard they called the game off for a while? Wasn’t because of lightening but just the incredible downfall of rain. Seems like it was 1996. Never been at any event with harder rain.

Checking in - was there as a student.  Great game.  Energy was high.  We refused to shelter from the rain, and it was raining so hard it soaked through my jeans, water pooling in my boots.  But damned if we were gonna puss out.  Great time with great friends.  Hook ‘Em.

Edited by solamente73
Sleep deprived