Rumored male cast for The Challenge Season 35

Goo Punch

Every player he ranked isn’t on season 34, it was more an overall list of the top guys going forward. 

With filming of season 34 underway, I am ranking who in the cast is best equipped to have success next season and beyond.

My definition of success here isn’t who has the best chance to win (because we’ve seen in recent seasons that the final is often a crapshoot), but to actually make the final.

If you don’t want to know casting spoilers for season 34 (I have no knowledge of elimination spoilers), don’t read beyond this point.

Note: I’m only ranking people who were on Final Reckoning, War of the Worlds or will be on season 34 that have appeared on the show before, and I only ranked the people who I think have a decent chance of being on the show in the future (sorry Alan, JP, Chase, Derrick Henry, ect.). I also didn’t rank Rogan, who will appear on season 34 but only competed in one mission on Vendettas.

This sounds accurate based on the way that article was written. 

On 5/21/2019 at 11:51 AM, Tired of Lurking said:

ALL CONFIRMED THROUGH INSTAGRAM

Dudes:
Zach
Gus
Leroy
Joss
Rogan (?)
Wes
Bear
Kyle
Theo
Josh
Pauly
Bananas
Jordan (!!!!!)

Broads:
Kayleigh
Faith
Georgia
Kam
Tori Deal
Cara
Laurel (!!!!!)

The following are highly rumored, but their images haven't been released on the official Instagram page yet.
Nany
Georgia Steele (Love Island UK)
Smashley
Zahida

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

95% of the people alive would probably like to change at least something about their appearance.  Not sure why that makes him insecure.  I'd do the same thing if I wasn't so fucking lazy

seriously? besides the fact that we have years of irrefutable empirical evidence that he's super insecure you're asking me this? all of his hair was surgically implanted, all of his teeth were surgically implanted, his skin color is fake, his body is 70% covered in tattoos, and i would not be surprised at all to find out that he's had botox and muscle implants. every time i see him he's hardly recognizable because he keeps spending thousands and thousands of dollars on transformative surgery.m to make himself look less and less like...himself. dude is insanely insecure. 

also, he's 26 years old. twenty six. and he wasn't fat or grotesque or scarred or misshapen before the surgery- he was a fit, handsome dude in his early 20's. every single thing he does, from being rivals with paulie to the insane amounts of cosmetic surgery, it all just screams insecurity. 

Edited by Goo Punch

lol okay. coming from the same guy who complained that i made another thread "all about me" (which was patently false to begin with). three weeks ago you're upset that "i'm making it all about me", and today you're proudly making it all about me. if that isn't shaggy 101 then nothing is.

Edited by Goo Punch

3 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

lol okay. coming from the same guy who complained that i made another thread "all about me" (which was patently false to begin with). three weeks ago you're upset that "i'm making it all about me", and today you're proudly making it all about me. if that isn't shaggy 101 then nothing is.

You have battered Surl syndrome from all the assholes on here attacking you.  It's makes it hard to joke around with you.  I'm just having some fun.  I enjoy your walls of text.  I read the entire thing.  

Anyway, I hope they have Derrick Henry back some time.  I think he's one of the more underrated athletes to ever appear on The Challenge.  

fair enough. i want to get my boy Marlon back on. unlike most of the guys who come on this show talking a big game about their athletic background (yeah i could have gone pro but...), Marlon, much like Theo, never really talked about the fact that he was a four year starter at MLB for TTU, he just beasted in his lone season and made a final. And to this day i still think that Marlon and Jordan vs Leroy and Ty is the best elimination i've ever seen.