Dangerous Virus Ends Civilization!? The Walking Dead X

notre dame joe

I was wondering if we'd ever get back to this.

Already some ridiculousness.

First episode.  A bunch of them are trapped on a rock in a cave, surrounded by zombies.  They've all got weapons.  Rather than just bend over and stick knives in heads, the idea is to hop across rocks to a possible exit.

Also, the end of Alpha.  Villain for 3 someodd years.  Everyone's after her.  She's got an army.  She's killing folks left and right. 

Spoiler

And...she's offed out of nowhere by Negan.  

Edited by Knoxtnhorn

13 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

I was wondering if we'd ever get back to this.

Already some ridiculousness.

First episode.  A bunch of them are trapped on a rock in a cave, surrounded by zombies.  They've all got weapons.  Rather than just bend over and stick knives in heads, the idea is to hop across rocks to a possible exit.

Also, the end of Alpha.  Villain for 3 someodd years.  Everyone's after her.  She's got an army.  She's killing folks left and right. 

Reveal hidden contents

And...she's offed out of nowhere by Negan.  

Agree they pick really odd spots for premieres and finales.  And since each 'season' is actually two mini-seasons spaced very far apart it seems 1/4 of all eps are bookends.   

I'll miss that character but won't miss turning on the subtitles for her scenes.

• Like 1

Not free from the subtitles yet.  And we missed her on Talking Dead.  Although her natural British accent via Zoom will probably be equally imperceptible. 

Another good installment.  Not sure I buy the new Anakin Neegan but it's fun to follow. Did you catch why the King was staring into the well?

I was catching up on the show on Netflix, and its just really uncommon for a program to get better in its 9th season but they seem to have strung together several good episodes in a row. Streaming takes the water torture level pain of the commercial breaks and cliffhanger editing and just fades out every now and then as the episode goes on.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...