Goo Punch

Shaggy Fantasy basketball

i just played him and he had his lineup set for every day. i'm guessing it was a one day thing. it certainly didn't help me! 

Just now, Goo Punch said:

i just played him and he had his lineup set for every day. i'm guessing it was a one day thing. it certainly didn't help me! 

I'm the one he's playing against right now so it would be in my interest to just let it ride to boost my lead, but I don't like cheap wins

Just now, RCRanger03 said:

I'm the one he's playing against right now so it would be in my interest to just let it ride to boost my lead, but I don't like cheap wins

yeah and i appreciate that about you. i'm the same way. ask BO or anyone else in the shaggy baseball league, lol. i've been a bit psycho in the past about people not setting their lineups. most may not recall this, but there was a rumor in December of 2005 that Matt Leinart may miss the Rose Bowl. Those who do remember will also recall that the consensus from Texas was, "fuck that." You want to beat the best; there's no satisfaction in cheap wins. 

Saw the trade that just happened. I had thought the NBA trade deadline was our deadline... Checked and saw that there is not an established deadline in our league

Can we agree on a pre-playoffs deadline for trades? I know that some people might be angling for keeper value vs current season value depending on where they are sitting in the standings and that's fine, but I also think it shouldn't be able to continue throughout the playoffs

i'm down with that. does the all star break sound good for a trade deadline? i'd be fine with that too. 

Edited by Goo Punch

think we've always done it where there is no in season trade deadline, but no trades allowed during the playoffs. 

also, somehow there is only one matchup left after this current matchup then it's the wildcard playoff round.

proposed payouts (10 players x $75 entry fee = $750 total):

regular season best record - $150

champion - $375

2nd - $150

3rd - $75 (doesn't have to pay the entry fee)

I was trying to look up some stats on Brandon Clarke using the app, and the app will not let me click on his profile, whether i search him or actually go to @Radical Larry's team and try to click on him. anyone else experiencing this weirdness?