Big 12 Championship - 11am on 12/7

Pancho

they will regret it this year.  ou is going to win the rrs but we will beat them in december after they have a couple of key injuries and our young dbs come along. it will knock ou out, opening the door for sec +1 to go in with clemson, ohio state, and uga/bama winner.
who knows...
but if herman keeps recruiting and we add some defensive coaching, as long as lincoln keeps recruiting the best college senior qbs in the country every year, it's going to be an annual rematch which will kill the magic of october.  fucking stupid.
they can win all the "rrs" they want cause there's no such thing. The game played in the Cotton Bowl second sat in oct is THE TEXAS OU GAME. And I hope all you nancy boys that are sucking Brent Mussburger's tiny shriveled dick by using that Brent Dog Fucker Mussburger term constantly should put a fire nozzle up your ass and loose the aquaglide till it shoots out your nose. Twice.
  • Like 1

You can start the finger-pointing with Bellmont. If our administration saw it the way the fans do, there would not be a Big 12 championship game. I have to think OU is the same way-- their fans don't want a rematch, don't see a thin dime of the money from the B12CG, and don't feel like their program needs a boost to get into the playoff. This was always TCU/Baylor level bullshit. It was always a bush league move favored by the conference's eight bush league members and happily entered into by the money-hungry cocksuckers in our leadership.
???? aggy caused this?

lay off snorting the Revile poop aggy boy.

I think you're giving the committee and anyone who gets to venture a Certified Opinion (e.g., an AP voter) too much credit here for paying attention to on-field performance, but you are definitely correct that Tennessee has been dreck for a while. 
On Nebraska, I want to see what Scott Frost does before I give up on them. But if Frost can't win there, then I think they are indeed completely done.
frost can't win there because after the ncaa made em quit using partial qualifiers from in state they're fucked. he gonna have to recruit fla to get some talent but then he's fucked because Nebraska fucking blows (except for Omaha) compared to Florida.

lets see
FSU or N, FSU wins that one.
Miami or N, Miami wins
UF or N, UF by a mile
USF or N, tie
FIU or N, FIU wins that one
FAU or N, FAU by a mile
FAMU or N, FAMU wins
and of course UCF or N, well UCF wins that one going away, nicer campus, better academics, hotter women, better football tradition, closer to Universal, Fun Spot, Seaworld, WDW, closer to the beach, numerous Waffle Houses in town, no snowmelt dogshit day, no way N can compete. ps no fucking shitbird Losole family of cornfuckers anywhere near campus.

And Nebraska might be able to win the Big 10 once every quarter-century or so, too.  But they're never going to be "back."
nope, TEXAS fucked em good when the big 12 was formed. made em quit cheating with all the "walk on" ringers and fucked em out of their biggest rivalry with OU. and then beating them like a rented mule every chance we got. they went right in the shitter, where they rightfully belong.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, MrPhlegm said:

hey now. there's a jack in the box across the street and a Pancho's not far away.

jerra should go ahead an go all norwegian blue soon.

I used to love Pancho's when I was a little kid. They all closed down here. Thanks for the insider info next time im slumming at work in UT Arlington