Wake Forest vs Campbell (Soup)

ButtFumble

Campbell self destructing to a degree

first drive they take the kick off and march down the field relatively easily then stall in the green zone and step on their own dicks a few times and miss a FG

now they have screwed up two receptions of kick offs in a row to start the drive deep in their own territory

If they can figure out a few things at the half this game could get close I think it will depend in how they defend the opening kickoff of the second half

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Darn...is this also the thread for the BYU game? 

I suppose it can be I just checked out of the Camels vs Deacons after that INT

I checked into LaTech vs BYU hopefully it is a better game, but I am thinking BYU will win this one going away they are looking good this year so far and LaTech is looking not as good as recently

link working well for me

https://www.streameast.live/cfbfootball/louisiana-tech-byu/

Just now, ButtFumble said:

I suppose it can be I just checked out of the Camels vs Deacons after that INT

I checked into LaTech vs BYU hopefully it is a better game, but I am thinking BYU will win this one going away they are looking good this year so far and LaTech is looking not as good as recently

link working well for me

https://www.streameast.live/cfbfootball/louisiana-tech-byu/

Good deal! 

a lot of games this year have started off fast for one team and then got tight or even changed course

but I don't think BYU is the team for that to happen to tonight and I don't think this year's LaTech is the one to make that happen....now past LaTech teams maybe

1 minute ago, ButtFumble said:

ugh my stream is behind so I already knew that INT was coming....but damn that big ass DB just took that ball away I don't think the receiver knew he was right there for the fight for the ball

Sorry. I forgot to slow down my comments. This may shape up to be a decent game

• Like 1