Tech @ KSU, FS1

WBT

7 minutes ago, hundredTT said:

Oh, there were literally 2 roughing calls in a row that were swallowed. Tech had a player ejected for roughing, but kstate apparently sucked the refs dick before kickoff. And Texas got fucked over by calls that weren’t nearly as obvious.

It's as if this conference literally does everything it can NOT to have an undefeated, clearly "best" team.

Troll harder, cunt.

When it comes to the problems with Tech football, the QB position is about reason #512 or so, why things ain't working.

Fancy some some dumb bitch like yourself talking shit to another fanbase today, considering nobody started it with you.  You can rightly fuck off.

Where did i say that Tech has a QB problem? I literally called the guy talented but injury prone. Wow what a horrible insult.

I also complimented the backup,  he's way better than the Duffey guy from last year who played most of the season for yall because.......shocker......Bowman couldn't stay healthy.

The only one acting like an irrationial little baby is you. Way to slorch yourself once again, slorch.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

rage?  Lolz...  You wish.

You almost have the last word.  all you have to do is show your cunt-owned tits.

You were trolling the thread on the initial QB comment, and you can fuck off now, cunt.

Edited by slorch

still trollin the Tech thread...LOlz.

really?  how cunty of you.

I mean seriously, of all aspects of programs to discuss here, on a Texas board, you want to bring up QB legacies. Giggle.

Edited by slorch