Expedited passport options in the Covid Times

Pescado_Rojo

Long story short, I've been invited along with Little Rojo to go bonefishing in the Bahamas the week after Christmas. We would be staying in a private home on N Andros, plenty of social distance and all that. The problem is Little Rojo doesn't have a passport and it looks like all the 3rd party courier service operations are shut down due to covid, and both the Houston and Dallas Passport offices are booked up for in person appointments since they are running at reduced capacities. Any other options I'm not thinking of? I may or may not have already bought the airfare and put down my share of the deposit on the house. 

10 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Long story short, I've been invited along with Little Rojo to go bonefishing in the Bahamas the week after Christmas. We would be staying in a private home on N Andros, plenty of social distance and all that. The problem is Little Rojo doesn't have a passport and it looks like all the 3rd party courier service operations are shut down due to covid, and both the Houston and Dallas Passport offices are booked up for in person appointments since they are running at reduced capacities. Any other options I'm not thinking of? I may or may not have already bought the airfare and put down my share of the deposit on the house. 

They used to squeeze you in if you can show a plane ticket.  Any way to contact the passport office directly?  Otherwise, look for cancellations for appointments.

7 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

They used to squeeze you in if you can show a plane ticket.  Any way to contact the passport office directly?  Otherwise, look for cancellations for appointments.

yea, issue is they're running at 25% capacity for Covid. Talked to someone and my last best chance is to log on at 11:00:01 tonight and try to snag an appointment for the 24th or see if there are any cancellations. I just checked every Passport office in the continental US and they are all booked as of right now.