Trump to be reinstated by August

lmao

1 minute ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I always wondered if that pic of him having shit himself on the golf course was doctored. I'm not wondering anymore. Absolutely pathetic.

The backwards pants tweet has been debunked, but given his appearance/behavior, it certainly had an element of truth to it.

You can see the fly on these pants pretty clearly, if you look. You can also see his diaper. Don't let the gafla, the noise, of the "backwards pants" nonsense make you lose track of the big picture: he is definitely, 100% guaranteed, no question, a dementia patient. He wears Depends. No question whatsoever. He's lost "it" and the only real question is how long has that been true? Quite a while, is my edumacated guess.

Guest Lobo

Men get those kinda creases behind their knees when wearing a suit on a hot day, but I've never seen them mid-thigh on anyone (not that I'm looking, NTTAWWT).  I guess if you repeatedly crossed your legs in a suit all day, you'd get those creases there.  But I doubt he's capable of doing that.  His "poof" does look like it's smuggling an adult diaper.

Serious question---how is he traveling from Florida/NJ to North Carolina?  And then he's speaking Dallas next month.  I'm guessing some donor is loaning him time on their plane?