Trump to be reinstated by August

lmao

On 6/2/2021 at 7:53 AM, South Austin said:

Rep for the solid movie reference.  Love John Mahoney. 

Yep. Saw him in a play many years ago in Chicago at the Steppenwolf. Pretty surreal experience. 

3 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

Just gets pushed back till eventually, it will be 2024 and if that fucker is still roaming free, anything can happen.  Wonder which woman will be the First Lady then? Reminds me to cheer Lindsey Graham--always the bridesmaid, never the bride.  

ISWYDT

17 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

I don’t say this often, but that guy’s on crack. 

Dude had a dream (while high on crack) to sell so many pillows he could afford all the crack he wanted. I have to tip my hat to the guy for finally accomplishing his dream. Bravo pillow crack man. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

my pillow guy has gone too far, he's taking credit for making trump believe he'll be president again in august. no one takes credit away from trump !

There was a situation during Trump's presidency where someone pretty toxic (can't remember who or what the situation was) did something to make the right wing crazies squeal with glee.  One of the major news outlets (NYTimes, IIRC) started talking about what a policy masterstroke for the right it was.  It seemed they were only doing it to trigger Trump's jealousy about being in the limelight in every situation and have him turn on that person.

Looks like the National Review thinks he's done:

A conservative writer has confirmed a report that former President Donald Trump is telling associates that he expects to be reinstalled as president this summer. 

“The scale of Trump’s delusion is quite startling,” National Review senior writer Charles C.W. Cooke wrote on the magazine’s website.

Cooke said “an array of different sources” confirmed a report earlier this week by New York Times journalist Maggie Haberman, who said on Twitter that Trump has been sharing the popular new QAnon talking point. 

But Cooke went even further, saying Trump not only believes he’ll be put back into the Oval Office but also that he will be gifted with a Republican majority in the Senate, believing that two Democrats will be booted from Congress and replaced by the GOP candidates they defeated. 

He cautioned conservatives against downplaying or dismissing the report. 

“This is not merely an eccentric interpretation of the facts or an interesting foible, nor is it an irrelevant example of anguished post-presidency chatter,” he wrote. “It is a rejection of reality, a rejection of law, and, ultimately, a rejection of the entire system of American government.” 

Trump, he wrote, is “so unmoored from the real world that it is hard to know where to begin in attempting to explain him.”

Read his full column here. 

Lara Trump, who is married to Eric Trump, one of the former president’s three sons, mildly pushed back on the report on Fox News this week. 

“As far as I know, there are no plans for Donald Trump to be in the White House in August,” she said on Fox News but allowed: “Maybe there’s something I don’t know.”

However, another close Trump ally claims it’s not only true... but that he’s the source of the idea. 

“If Trump is saying August, that is probably because he heard me say it publicly,” MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell told The Daily Beast. 

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/national-review-trump-reinstated_n_60b9ad18e4b02df1ad8969fc

2 hours ago, Bullneck said:

There was a situation during Trump's presidency where someone pretty toxic (can't remember who or what the situation was) did something to make the right wing crazies squeal with glee.  One of the major news outlets (NYTimes, IIRC) started talking about what a policy masterstroke for the right it was.  It seemed they were only doing it to trigger Trump's jealousy about being in the limelight in every situation and have him turn on that person.

Sounds similar to a scene from The Scout where Steinbrenner gets credit for Steve Nebraska gets flown down the field in a helicopter and someone asks whose idea was that and George turns to them and says, "mine, dummy!".   Underrated Albert Brooks movie if you've never watched it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

A conservative writer has confirmed a report that former President Donald Trump is telling associates that he expects to be reinstalled as president this summer. 

“The scale of Trump’s delusion is quite startling,” National Review senior writer Charles C.W. Cooke wrote on the magazine’s website.

Cooke said “an array of different sources” confirmed a report earlier this week by New York Times journalist Maggie Haberman, who said on Twitter that Trump has been sharing the popular new QAnon talking point. 

But Cooke went even further, saying Trump not only believes he’ll be put back into the Oval Office but also that he will be gifted with a Republican majority in the Senate, believing that two Democrats will be booted from Congress and replaced by the GOP candidates they defeated. 

“This is not merely an eccentric interpretation of the facts or an interesting foible, nor is it an irrelevant example of anguished post-presidency chatter,” he wrote. “It is a rejection of reality, a rejection of law, and, ultimately, a rejection of the entire system of American government.” 

Trump, he wrote, is “so unmoored from the real world that it is hard to know where to begin in attempting to explain him.”

Lara Trump, who is married to Eric Trump, one of the former president’s three sons, mildly pushed back on the report on Fox News this week. 

“As far as I know, there are no plans for Donald Trump to be in the White House in August,” she said on Fox News but allowed: “Maybe there’s something I don’t know.”

However, another close Trump ally claims it’s not only true... but that he’s the source of the idea. 

“If Trump is saying August, that is probably because he heard me say it publicly,” MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell told The Daily Beast. 

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/national-review-trump-reinstated_n_60b9ad18e4b02df1ad8969fc

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/06/maggie-haberman-is-right/

Linking the national review article that is the source. 

(TNR is no fan of Trump btw)

We used to tweet #PresidentBannon or #PresidentMiller to get Trump all mad and bothered. 

• Hook 'Em 1

“It is a rejection of reality, a rejection of law, and, ultimately, a rejection of the entire system of American government.” 

Here, let's turn that into what it really is: "Vote GQP 2022!  A rejection of reality, a rejection of law, and, ultimately, a rejection of the entire system of American government!"

Go ahead and print the fucking bumper stickers.

And hey....pssst....National Review....if you support ANY GQP candidates, for ANY office, THAT IS WHAT YOU SUPPORT.  That is the problem.  The problem is NOT Trump.  It is that an entire motherfucking political party 1) has adopted that insanity as its motto, and 2) is literally willing to kill in order to make it the governing order of the day.

If you support the GQP in any way, shape, or form, you support "a rejection of reality, a rejection of law, and, ultimately, a rejection of the entire system of American government."  Choose wisely, National Review.

• Hook 'Em 1

I think this is fantastic.  A lot of Trump's reality is founded from the ramblings of Lindell.  High profile Republican officials hear this gibberish and deem it too zany to even ponder.  Then 48 hours later Trump is running with it, which means that some of them will also have to run with it, knowing they've just packed their bags for a road trip to nowhere.  And, still, nobody is willing to politely tap Trump on the shoulder and whisper "stop this, please, stop all of this."  It becomes a badge of honor to be part of the first group to dive into the craziest meanderings originated from places like the pillow empire.  It's perpetual.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

Guest Lobo
2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Every Republican running for office or re-election, should be asked, on the record, who will be POTUS on September 1

"Look Anderson, we are a nation of laws.  We have a duly elected President right now, and that's fine.  But we need to examine our election system to ensure that it's fair, free, and secure.  That includes the election of 2020.  When that process is done, to the satisfaction of the auditors and of the American people---hopefully before September---then we'll know who the legitimately elected President is."

Cooper:  "Are you saying then, that President Biden is not a legitimately elected President?"  

"That's not what I'm saying.  Joe Biden was sworn in, is the current Commander-in-Chief, and all that...and that's fine as I said.  I'm simply pointing out that the election security effort is going to take a little bit more time.  When it's completed, and it shows that Joe Biden won the Electoral College by however many votes...then we'll stand by our election system.  And by the way, we should be this robust with our election system examinations every cycle, not just the years your team wins or your team loses.  But if serious undercounts and fraudulent votes and other similar deficiencies are found in certain states, I think that it's fair to say-that calls into question the 2020 election.  And I think that's why a lot of people are saying there could be a different situation in the Oval Office come September."

Cooper: "Are you saying then, that there could be a different person in the Oval Office come September..to use your words."

"I'm just saying that a lot of people are saying it could be different in September."

Cooper:  "Who are all these people?  You know what?  Nevermind..."

40 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Here, let's turn that into what it really is: "Vote GQP 2022!  A rejection of reality, a rejection of law, and, ultimately, a rejection of the entire system of American government!"

Go ahead and print the fucking bumper stickers.

And hey....pssst....National Review....if you support ANY GQP candidates, for ANY office, THAT IS WHAT YOU SUPPORT.  That is the problem.  The problem is NOT Trump.  It is that an entire motherfucking political party 1) has adopted that insanity as its motto, and 2) is literally willing to kill in order to make it the governing order of the day.

If you support the GQP in any way, shape, or form, you support "a rejection of reality, a rejection of law, and, ultimately, a rejection of the entire system of American government."  Choose wisely, National Review.

We got it the first 23,581 times you posted this.  Send it to the National Review editorial board next time.

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Every Republican running for office or re-election, should be asked, on the record, who will be POTUS on September 1

Every interview and debate should be a line of questions about Q and trump stuff and asking if they believe it, and if they say yes, ask for all of the evidence. If they say no, then ask if they still support a party in which he is still the undisputed leader. Seeing them flail to accept the love of the trump fucks while trying to pretend they are actually normal people who don't believe crazy shit is hilarious at first, then infuriating, because nobody ever hold them accountable for their hypocrisy and flip flopping.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

It’s telling that even our brain damaged DT residents like incredulity, MNHorn and seed aren’t buying into this bullshit.  Plenty of other morons in America will, but we have a higher standard of window licking jackass around these parts.

our window lickers are sophisticated - they wait until the windex is applied so they can get a buzz. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Bullneck said:

I don't believe this for a second.  He is doing this purely for the grift.  He doesn't really believe it.

52 minutes ago, Lobo said:

"Look Anderson, we are a nation of laws.  We have a duly elected President right now, and that's fine.  But we need to examine our election system to ensure that it's fair, free, and secure.  That includes the election of 2020.  When that process is done, to the satisfaction of the auditors and of the American people---hopefully before September---then we'll know who the legitimately elected President is."

Cooper:  "Are you saying then, that President Biden is not a legitimately elected President?"  

"That's not what I'm saying.  Joe Biden was sworn in, is the current Commander-in-Chief, and all that...and that's fine as I said.  I'm simply pointing out that the election security effort is going to take a little bit more time.  When it's completed, and it shows that Joe Biden won the Electoral College by however many votes...then we'll stand by our election system.  And by the way, we should be this robust with our election system examinations every cycle, not just the years your team wins or your team loses.  But if serious undercounts and fraudulent votes and other similar deficiencies are found in certain states, I think that it's fair to say-that calls into question the 2020 election.  And I think that's why a lot of people are saying there could be a different situation in the Oval Office come September."

Cooper: "Are you saying then, that there could be a different person in the Oval Office come September..to use your words."

"I'm just saying that a lot of people are saying it could be different in September."

Cooper:  "Who are all these people?  You know what?  Nevermind..."

This is WAY too close to reality.  God dammit.

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I don't believe this for a second.  He is doing this purely for the grift.  He doesn't really believe it.

I do not think he's connected to reality anymore.  At all.

The people around him are using it for the grift.  I think Trump has legitimately lost it, he couldn't handle losing.  He's being taken advantage of at this point.  

I don't feel sorry for him though.  Nor will I when they wheel his potato brain out there in 2022 to try to win back Congress. 

• Hook 'Em 1

34 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

We got it the first 23,581 times you posted this.  Send it to the National Review editorial board next time.

1 -- you miscounted, fucker.  I'm positive I've said something like this over 25,000 times.

2 -- wait....you guys AREN'T the NR editorial board?  You mean I've been wasting my time here?  Sonofa......

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

My prediction is that he'll be declared to have alzheimers and then claim not to understand/remember the charges he's facing. 

Would be on brand for the wannabe mob boss. 
image.jpeg.8bbfcf1cb9100c7c94990374472bb49f.jpeg

One can only hope that it ends for Trump the same way it did for The Chin. 

Edited by Herpa Derpa
Pic fix

57 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I do not think he's connected to reality anymore.  At all.

The people around him are using it for the grift.  I think Trump has legitimately lost it, he couldn't handle losing.  He's being taken advantage of at this point.  

I don't feel sorry for him though.  Nor will I when they wheel his potato brain out there in 2022 to try to win back Congress. 

It warms my heart to think of trump so upset and fixated on his huge loss that he has lost all touch with reality and just dwells on the fact that he’s a loser who can’t face that reality. I hope it’s true. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

It warms my heart to think of trump so upset and fixated on his huge loss that he has lost all touch with reality and just dwells on the fact that he’s a loser who can’t face that reality. I hope it’s true. 

Exactly.  An ex-president who served only one term SHOULD choose a life of happiness, and maybe even service to others, so that he is at peace, and enjoys his place in the universe (see Jimmy Carter).  OR.....he can plunge even further into psychosis, consuming whatever is left of his own soul with bitterness, anger, and absolute insanity.  That is a good thing to wish for Trump.  And it seems our wish is coming true.

• Hook 'Em 8

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

The grift that keeps on grifting.  I still think we need to come up w some proTrump site and go for the gold, ourselves.  Would be worth the laughs...and the swag.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

The grift that keeps on grifting.  I still think we need to come up w some proTrump site and go for the gold, ourselves.  Would be worth the laughs...and the swag.  

I'm pretty much to the point where I'm done with the joking.  We just need to set up a couple of shell companies to keep our names out of it, and start cashing in.  Has the dual benefit of 1) enriching us, and 2) taking resources away from Trumpkins and their movement.

I love the idea of the "library exploratory organization" or whatnot that @Lobo had.  May be time to flesh that out.

I'm really thinking that I want to spend more of my retirement years overseas, and that costs money.  I see no reason that idiot Trumpkins shouldn't finance my dreams of spending time away from the USA.  After all, they're a big part of the reason that I want to do so (if they could be the source of the $400k I need to spend on property to get a Portugese visa, that would be perfect).

• Hook 'Em 3

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Exactly.  An ex-president who served only one term SHOULD choose a life of happiness, and maybe even service to others, so that he is at peace, and enjoys his place in the universe (see Jimmy Carter).  OR.....he can plunge even further into psychosis, consuming whatever is left of his own soul with bitterness, anger, and absolute insanity.  That is a good thing to wish for Trump.  And it seems our wish is coming true.

Almost.  I want him stroked out drooling all over himself but still raging piss his pants mad...think hector salamanca.  But we are getting there.  I hear he’s eating healthier too, meaning he’s worried about this exact scenario.  Fantastic.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

I'm pretty much to the point where I'm done with the joking.  We just need to set up a couple of shell companies to keep our names out of it, and start cashing in.  Has the dual benefit of 1) enriching us, and 2) taking resources away from Trumpkins and their movement.

I love the idea of the "library exploratory organization" or whatnot that @Lobo had.  May be time to flesh that out.

I'm really thinking that I want to spend more of my retirement years overseas, and that costs money.  I see no reason that idiot Trumpkins shouldn't finance my dreams of spending time away from the USA.  After all, they're a big part of the reason that I want to do so (if they could be the source of the $400k I need to spend on property to get a Portugese visa, that would be perfect).

I’m in.  Seriously.  Happy to throw some money at it.  

• Hook 'Em 1