Trump to be reinstated by August

lmao

Guest Lobo
7 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

I clicked on this thread thinking that the topic was referring to him being reinstated on Twitter by August. I'm honest to god relived it was just referring to the presidency. 

The Revolution will not be Tweeted.  

He's gonna ride this thing out until the Winter/Spring of 2024.  And make hundreds of millions doing it.  I get why some smart people on here still like the guy, still want him in office, still would vote for him again in 2024...what I can't figure out is why they continue to send him money.  They're smart enough to know what it's going to be used for...so why do his smarter supporters still fall for this shit?  

16 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I used to wonder how the Tamil Tigers and the Sinhalese could possibly be at each other's throats -- Buddhists and Hindus who have lived side by side for a thousand years are suddenly threatening each other with genocide? WTF?

I no longer wonder. It can happen anywhere. We're part of "anywhere".

You say Burma, I say Ceylon.   Burma, Ceylon.   Burma, Ceylon.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Foosters said:

I'm starting to think that the first "great filter" that may explain Fermi's paradox is the relative simultaneous creation of the internet and crystal meth.

You remind me that Sufi cosmology holds that there are 2.4e13 galaxies in the universe, while modern astronomers put that number at 2e12.

Even IF the Sufis are wrong, coming relatively close to that number while whirling in a circle impresses me.

4 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Well, they still can't pronounce it.

4 hours ago, Lobo said:

You'll most likely know it as Myanmar now, Mike Flynn.  But it'll always be Burma to me.  

Serious question, what day in August?  Because I have something on the 18th that I really can't get out of.  Otherwise, I'm mostly available.  

I believe the proper pronunciation is "mini-mar."

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Fuck that. Compound bow. Learn to craft your own arrows. Unless you can get a decent silencer, of course. Otherwise, neighbors for 5 miles around will know you have something worth defending every time you kill an intruder.

Poison blow darts FTW

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, UncleSonny said:

I clicked on this thread thinking that the topic was referring to him being reinstated on Twitter by August. I'm honest to god relived it was just referring to the presidency. 

Does Parler still exist?

The Revolution will not be Tweeted.  
He's gonna ride this thing out until the Winter/Spring of 2024.  And make hundreds of millions doing it.  I get why some smart people on here still like the guy, still want him in office, still would vote for him again in 2024...what I can't figure out is why they continue to send him money.  They're smart enough to know what it's going to be used for...so why do his smarter supporters still fall for this shit?  

Really, I guess it boils down to whether really gullible people still get to keep that “smart” label if IRL they are Cletus using his money to buy magic beans gullible.

Maybe they aren’t really that smart.

5 hours ago, 'stache said:

That's why I never had any concern about trump refusing to leave the White House. Once the inauguration happened, the leaders would have evicted his fat ass in a second, which is why trump left. 

He hates conflict - he loves to have others do his firing.  No way he would have risked trying to stay in the WH and confronting the Secret Service/US Marshalls who would have been removing his ass as soon as Roberts swore Biden in.

It's for the best that he kept dodging the draft.  Cowards like that get others killed.

4 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

This. I don't trust military brass to be able to think their way out of a paper bag. There are a lot of really smart people in the military. Very, very few of them will ever have desk jobs in Washington, D.C. The guys calling the shots? Morons, by and large.

The same military brass that stated to Congress that:

"In the event of a dispute over some aspect of the elections, by law U.S. courts and the U.S. Congress are required to resolve any disputes, not the U.S. Military," 

and:

"I believe deeply in the principle of an apolitical U.S. military"

2 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

I wish a horde of q nuts would try to overrun the whitehouse. I'm ready for this shit to be over.

I'd rather they whole up in a compound somewhere.

They've already shown they can't handle not getting a haircut or not eating at chilis during a pandemic.  Pretty sure their compound would fold pretty quickly.

11 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I'd rather they whole up in a compound somewhere.

They've already shown they can't handle not getting a haircut or not eating at chilis during a pandemic.  Pretty sure their compound would fold pretty quickly.

They'll just end up shooting each other

8 hours ago, lmao said:

This is fine:

I thought this was about him getting back on Twitter.  Nope, moving back into the White House.

Myanmar is DEFINITELY a country we need as a role model.  England, no.  France, no.  Norway, no. Denmark, no.  Fucking Burma.  

Guest Lobo

Don, Jr. and Kimberly bought a place right down the road from them.  I think Junior still wants to be in on the game.  

I think Eric genuinely looks up to his dad and wants them to be close.  He reminds me of the younger brother in "She's the One"

"What's wrong Francis?"
"I want to talk about our relationship, Dad."  

"Relationship?  What're we, frickin' dating?"  

I doubt Tiffany or Baron see him more than once a month now.  

The power struggle between Ivanka and Don, Jr. will be interesting to watch.  I hope they both start throwing out into the public arena all the twisted shit they know about one another from over the years.  That's a parler video I would pay to watch.  

"Whatever, you used to let Dad sleep in your bed growing up."

"So what, a lot of Dads snuggle with their daughters growing up." 

"You were 17.  And away in a boarding school dormitory!"  

Edited by Lobo

6 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

explain Mike Flynn, then. there are probably plenty of old gruntled white guys who totally lapped up the spittle flying from trump's mouth. it's not a non-zero chance

Remind us what command Mike Flynn holds

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, 'stache said:

This is more funny than dangerous in my opinion. Unless he incites another insurrection when it doesn't happen. If that happens I hope the military detains him, tries him in a military tribunal, and has him executed. I'm not 100% there, but probably 99%. It really is out of hand. I expect this one to be just another laugh at a sad angry man and his worshipers.

Tempting as his execution may sound, that’s a horrendous idea. Do we really want to make a martyr out of that fucking clown? 

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

He hates conflict - he loves to have others do his firing.  No way he would have risked trying to stay in the WH and confronting the Secret Service/US Marshalls who would have been removing his ass as soon as Roberts swore Biden in.

It's for the best that he kept dodging the draft.  Cowards like that get others killed.

He wouldn't have made it out of basic.

private GIF

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

He wouldn't have made it out of basic.

private GIF

Drill Instructor: Holy Jesus! What is that? What the fuck is that? What is that, Private Trump?!
Private Donald Trump: Sir, a Big Mac, sir!
Drill Instructor: A Big Mac?!
Private Donald Trump: Sir, yes, sir!
Drill Instructor: How did it get here?
Private Donald Trump: Sir, one of my family servants brought it to me!
Drill Instructor: Is chow allowed in the barracks, Private Trump?
Private Donald Trump: Sir, no, sir!
Drill Instructor: Are you allowed to eat Big Macs, Private Trump?
Drill Instructor: And why not, Private Trump?
Private Donald Trump: Sir, because I'm too healthy sir! Dr. Bornstein says I'm the healthiest private ever, sir!
Drill Instructor: Because you are a disgusting fat body, Private Trump!
Drill Instructor: Then why did you hide a Big Mac in your foot locker, Private Trump?
Private Donald Trump: Sir, because I was hungry, sir!
Drill Instructor: Because you were hungry?
Drill Instructor: Private Trump has dishonored himself and dishonored the platoon! I have tried to help him, but I have failed! I have failed because you have not helped me! You have not given Private Trump the proper motivation! So, from now on, whenever Private Trump fucks up, I will not punish him, I will punish all of you! And the way I see it, ladies, you owe me for one Big Mac! Now, get on your faces!
Drill Instructor: Open your mouth!
[He shoves the Big Mac into Trump's mouth.]
Drill Instructor: They're paying for it, you eat it!

• Hook 'Em 6

46 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

Tempting as his execution may sound, that’s a horrendous idea. Do we really want to make a martyr out of that fucking clown? 

I struggle with this. You want a defining response to this issue so that it doesn't happen again, but is life in prison somehow a better, modern solution? 

5 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

I struggle with this. You want a defining response to this issue so that it doesn't happen again, but is life in prison somehow a better, modern solution? 

I suppose the counter-argument to that would be “what makes you think it wouldn’t happen again?” 

And I say that seriously. We’re trying to teach this lesson to the most unteachable people on the fucking planet.

explain Mike Flynn, then. there are probably plenty of old gruntled white guys who totally lapped up the spittle flying from trump's mouth. it's not a non-zero chance

Pretty clear his lunacy has been long standing and consistent.

There’s a reason Obama canned his crazy bedbug ass.

6 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

I suppose the counter-argument to that would be “what makes you think it wouldn’t happen again?” 

And I say that seriously. We’re trying to teach this lesson to the most unteachable people on the fucking planet.

But won't it be a shorter response due to an immediate end vs. elongated turmoil while he is in prison til end? Or is the thought that you want a slow burn out in followers as promises of some reclaim to power lessen their meaning til the fringe is too small to worry about? 

Edited by SmokeyTheBear

7 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I was hoping he’d actually start acting his age (physically), and just fuck off and play golf for 10-15 years until he dies, quieting down more and more

Ah yes, quieting down and fading away. One of the best known attributes of the trump administration. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

If you put him in prison, a different elite gravy seals team would try to bust him out about twice a week.

Guest Lobo

Did not realize he'd be 78.5 years of age at inauguration 2025.  And 82.5 at the end of his second term, or third term...whatever the stupid people are calling this shit.

Would his people be more likely to believe he died of natural causes IN office or OUT OF office?  

22 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

One retired (and pardoned) brass nutbag does not make the military.  Dozens upon dozens of current and former top brass are on record as supporting the rule of law.

The US military is not going to execute a coup.  To think it's even remotely possible is Brisket-level feverish wet dreams.  With fewer words.

The Office Reaction GIF

The time for a coup was back in January.  It didn't happen, and even if the insurrectionists could have temporarily stopped the certification process, Trump was still not going to be sworn in under those circumstances.

10 hours ago, Lobo said:

I think Eric genuinely looks up to his dad and wants them to be close.  He reminds me of the younger brother in "She's the One"

"What's wrong Francis?"
"I want to talk about our relationship, Dad."  

"Relationship?  What're we, frickin' dating?" 

Rep for the solid movie reference.  Love John Mahoney. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Guest Lobo

^

He was a woefully underrated character actor (see 'Eight Men Out'), but most people will always know him as the dad from "Frasier."  But if you liked him in that role, you'll love him as Mr. Fitzpatrick in "She's the One", a much more curmudgeonly version of that character with the censors off.  In a well rounded-out, though relatively unknown at the time, cast.........Mahoney absolutely steals every single scene with little effort. RIP, gone too soon at only 77.

You don't even believe in God, Dad. 

Doesn't mean I stopped being a good Catholic.  

Okay back to former Commander Dipshit.  Did not realize one of the two leading primary candidates for Manhattan D.A. may have to recuse themselves from Trump dealings if elected.  https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/02/nyregion/manhattan-district-attorney-trump.html

11 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I wonder how much of a following he has and how much he actually incites. Not 1/6/21 - now. But if there is any truth to any kind of coup attempt, I can’t believe anyone would be at 99%. 

Hundreds are facing charges over 1/6, and Trump isn’t doing shit to help them out, either financially or PR-wise.  

20 hours ago, 'stache said:

He talks a bunch of shit that they love and when he caves like the little bitch he is they continue claiming he has alpha energy

"And after this, we're going to walk down — and I'll be there with you — we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol..."

• Hook 'Em 1