Cheapest way to watch Longhorn Network in your area?

ATXbronco

I understand the YTTV issue.  I appreciate that.  

What I can''t figure out - these guys are saying that DTV has a stream where this is available.  When I look at the DTV stream site and channel line up, I don't see LHN as a channel in the lineup - regardless of the package.  Am I blind, dumb, both?

Their site sucks, you have to hit "see channel lineup" and then scroll down and hit "see more" for each category. Like you I didn't see LHN for any tier at first.

3 minutes ago, ousux said:
47 minutes ago, Wayne said:
Started Directv stream trial today. LHN is on everything but the most basic tier for TX residents. 5 days to cancel.

I'm about to start my trial, does it work for the premier package that's $155 per month or just the lowest tier?

It should. I got the Choice tier and it’s there. I also saw this online:

STREAM THE LONGHORN NETWORK

Texas residents can stream the Longhorn Network from any smart device with a DIRECTV CHOICE™ or above package.  

If you research MAC spoofing, virtual credit cards, and VPNs, you can get unlimited free trials to whatever service you want.  I haven't paid for Fubo ever, and Sling carries the LHN so they're next on the list.
Uhh, yeah. Thanks but no thanks. I almost got banned by my isp and DMCA'd not long after Napster got taken down but I hadn't kicked my music downloading habit. Let's just say I wasn't good at getting away with stuff like that 20 years ago, haven't gotten better over the years lol.
  • Haha 2