11.1.21 Coach Sark PC @ 11am

bigup2dahorns

6 hours ago, Rimbo said:

Yeah, because the early gameplans have been the best I've seen since I've followed Texas football. The players are getting put into position to succeed... and then they drop the ball, or miss a key block, or commit a stupid penalty...call fake punts with ten minutes left, etc. etc. etc.

FIFY

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, SA-KC_Horn said:

I've had a feeling that Sark has been advertising to recruits how insufficient the current players are. His pitch is probably telling blue chippers, hey if you can make this pass? Run? Catch? Block? Tackle? We gon win! You gets drafted!

That would be a good pitch , probably the only one he has at this point and this is the only recruiting cycle he’ll be able to use it.

22 hours ago, immamac said:

Being 4-4 with the best player in the country and the top WR true freshman in the country doesn't scare you? (Soon to be 4-5) 

It shows how important those other positions are.  We don’t have a QB, receivers (who can catch other than X), oline, linebackers, or secondary players.  You could put Walter Peyton and Megatron on this team and it wouldn’t matter. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, stork642 said:

It shows how important those other positions are.  We don’t have a QB, receivers (who can catch other than X), oline, linebackers, or secondary players.  You could put Walter Peyton and Megatron on this team and it wouldn’t matter. 

That's because one of those guys is dead.

On 11/1/2021 at 9:23 AM, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

My eyes see that he is putting players in a position to be successful and the players are failing to execute. I am also choosing not to be a toxic, irrational fan in the sense that I am willing to admit that under the previous regime Bijan would not have been given the opportunity to shine and worthy would not have touched the field as a freshman until this week lol. I am also willing to acknowledge that things aren't as bad as they seem. We have blown three straight double digit second half leads. Leads that the previous staff would have never even achieved. Sark needs to be better but im not gonna sit here and act like he is incompetent and the sole reason for our failures too. At some point we are going to have to give people time to build. But yeah, he deserves some angst but to want his head at this point is unfair in my opinion.

The Rock Clapping GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1