11.1.21 Coach Sark PC @ 11am

bigup2dahorns

So not the top right girl, but the one below her---to her left/our right.  I mean, what she does in the sack...it's not filthy...it's obscene.  

Also, don't care what Sark says.  We blew another double-digit lead at 11:00am.  I had something for this, phrasing...etc. /archer

We're gonna lose to Iowa State no matter what kinda spin we wanna put on it.  We all fucking know it.  Just accept it. 

Only two things left to give a shit about...what time is the Kansas game?  Last game of the year I'll be attending.  I have to confess, I don't think we're gonna make the Big XII Championship or a major NYD bowl game.  I don't have the discretionary cash to make the Cheez-It Bowl in Orlando this year.

All that really matters is can we split the WVU/KSU games to make 6-6 and qualify for a bowl game to at least get the extra practice we so desperately need?  

Can we make the Spring Orange & White game just a one-half game so we don't somehow accidentally lose our own scrimmage?  

3 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

I think that Sark is being treated unfairly. He has done some good things and I am glad that he's here. But boy does he need to learn how to manage maintaining a lead. 

So, you are good with paying him millions per year to learn his job?  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

So, you are good with paying him millions per year to learn his job?  

No, but its year one and I think that I can clearly see the vision. I don't care if he is ass salad this program does not need to make another HC change for the next 5 years so patience is the way to go. You keep firing coaches and you turn into UF or Nebraska or Tennessee or Florida State. That scares me

Edited by RaysBoomBoomRoom
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

No, but its year one and I think that I can clearly see the vision. I don't care if he is ass salad this program does not need to make another HC change for the next 5 years so patience is the way to go. You keep firing coaches and you turn into UF or Nebraska or Tennessee or Florida State. That scares me

Being 4-4 with the best player in the country and the top WR true freshman in the country doesn't scare you? (Soon to be 4-5) 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

My eyes see that he is putting players in a position to be successful and the players are failing to execute. I am also choosing not to be a toxic, irrational fan in the sense that I am willing to admit that under the previous regime Bijan would not have been given the opportunity to shine and worthy would not have touched the field as a freshman until this week lol. I am also willing to acknowledge that things aren't as bad as they seem. We have blown three straight double digit second half leads. Leads that the previous staff would have never even achieved. Sark needs to be better but im not gonna sit here and act like he is incompetent and the sole reason for our failures too. At some point we are going to have to give people time to build.

Nice. I wish I had your mental fortitude.

6 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

My eyes see that he is putting players in a position to be successful and the players are failing to execute. I am also choosing not to be a toxic, irrational fan in the sense that I am willing to admit that under the previous regime Bijan would not have been given the opportunity to shine and worthy would not have touched the field as a freshman until this week lol. I am also willing to acknowledge that things aren't as bad as they seem. We have blown three straight double digit second half leads. Leads that the previous staff would have never even achieved. Sark needs to be better but im not gonna sit here and act like he is incompetent and the sole reason for our failures too. At some point we are going to have to give people time to build. But yeah, he deserves some angst but to want his head at this point is unfair in my opinion.

2014 Arkansas - man this Charlie dude doesn't know what the fuck he's doing

2018 Maryland - Maryland twice? really?

2021 season - you blow 3 double digit second half leads in a row and lose after being up 21 to OU?

you know it when you see it and there is more to football than offense(which has also failed in 2 games) but he'll get the 4 years you believe will change the outcome.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

2014 Arkansas - man this Charlie dude doesn't know what the fuck he's doing

2018 Maryland - Maryland twice? really?

2021 season - you blow 3 double digit second half leads in a row and lose after being up 21 to OU?

you know it when you see it and there is more to football than offense(which has also failed in 2 games) but he'll get the 4 years you believe will change the outcome.

You might as well accept it, because he will.

A College football team that regularly cratered in the 2nd half led to the development of Gatorade. Sark needs to hit the lab to invent something that will give our team a 2nd half kick. (Using legal ingredients)
Legal? At this point, fuck legal..

right in the pussy.
  • Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

A College football team that regularly cratered in the 2nd half led to the development of Gatorade. Sark needs to hit the lab to invent something that will give our team a 2nd half kick. (Using legal ingredients)

It's called BOKA and it tastes good going down but causes massive pissing out the ass and liver failure.

Edited by ChickenNuggets

31 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

Counterpoint: Bama's coaches prior to Saban landing in the gig had a tenure of   3, 2(fran left),4, 7, 3, 4. Should they have hung on to Mike Shula and passed on Saban? You pretty much know what you have by year 3, we certainly did with Strong and Herman. No point whatsoever in keeping a shitty coach around for a minimum of 5 years. Sark will get a couple more years to prove he's not merely average without Pete and Nick's toys. But at $6 mil per year, the claim he is being "treated unfairly" after shitting the bed 3 weeks in a row in the 4th qtr is laughable.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

You look at Iowa State over there and it's all about the tradition of their 5 star culture whipping our 5 star candy asses. 
Seems to be the assumption a program like Texas is filled with 5* players, but the reality is we have one 5* and one high 4* (Worthy) and the rest are JAG's that don't play like their recruiting site ranking.
  • Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

Mel Tucker won two games last year, so did Aranda, Rhule won one in year one. Im not getting on here to defend Sark, but cmon these data points are crazy and emotional.

Different situation. Sark took over a program in much better shape than Rhule did. Surprisingly not many players transferred out when Herman was canned, so while Rhule was starting a bunch of Kai Money and Luke Brokermeyer types in that first year  Sark has Bijan, Overshown, and other veteran playmakers to work with that at the very least should have prevented the program from taking a step back on year one of his regime. Regardless, we have seemingly taken a step back this year from last year when we finished 4th in conference 

Edited by perfectchaos007
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Different situation. Sark took over a program in much better shape than Rhule did. Surprisingly not many players transferred out when Herman was canned, so while Rhule was starting a bunch of Kai Money and Luke Brokermeyer types in that first year  Sark has Bijan, Overshown, and other veteran playmakers to work with that at the very least should have prevented the program to take a step back on year one of his regime. Regardless, we have seemingly taken a step back this year from last year when we finished 4th in conference 

this.  the Rhule situation is completely different from this situation here.

Just now, perfectchaos007 said:

Different situation. Sark took over a program in much better shape than Rhule did. Surprisingly not many players transferred out when Herman was canned, so while Rhule was starting a bunch of Kai Money and Luke Brokermeyer types in that first year  Sark has Bijan, Overshown, and other veteran playmakers to work with that at the very least should have prevented the program to take a step back on year one of his regime. Regardless, we have seemingly taken a step back this year from last year when we finished 4th in conference 

What makes you believe that overshown is a great player? What other veteran playmakers? See, thats also another issue, we see a guy flash once or twice vs a scrub team and crown him. Maybe our players aren't as good as we think they are. I can't imagine we have many players who are starters on other elite teams. it is what it is. We can go position by position and see how laughable it is that some think this is a ready to win roster. We have Bijan, Worthy, maybe Collins or Sweat and thats about it bro. 

• Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Counterpoint: Bama's coaches prior to Saban landing in the gig had a tenure of   3, 2(fran left),4, 7, 3, 4. Should they have hung on to Mike Shula and passed on Saban? You pretty much know what you have by year 3, we certainly did with Strong and Herman. No point whatsoever in keeping a shitty coach around for a minimum of 5 years. Sark will get a couple more years to prove he's not merely average without Pete and Nick's toys. But at $6 mil per year, the claim he is being "treated unfairly" after shitting the bed 3 weeks in a row in the 4th qtr is laughable.

agree that 3 years is enough.  usually we let the 4th or 5th play out because the coach is winning 7-8 games.  Charlie made it impossible after 5-7 and losing to Kansas.

Just now, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

What makes you believe that overshown is a great player? What other veteran playmakers? See, thats also another issue, we see a guy flash once or twice vs a scrub team and crown him. Maybe our players aren't as good as we think they are. I can't imagine we have many players who are starters on other elite teams. it is what it is. We can go position by position and see how laughable it is that some think this is a ready to win roster. We have Bijan, Worthy, maybe Collins or Sweat and thats about it bro. 

He is not a great player. He has great POTENTIAL. Right now he is a great athlete playing LB. He is not a great or even very good LB.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

My eyes see that he is putting players in a position to be successful and the players are failing to execute. I am also choosing not to be a toxic, irrational fan in the sense that I am willing to admit that under the previous regime Bijan would not have been given the opportunity to shine and worthy would not have touched the field as a freshman until this week lol. I am also willing to acknowledge that things aren't as bad as they seem. We have blown three straight double digit second half leads. Leads that the previous staff would have never even achieved. Sark needs to be better but im not gonna sit here and act like he is incompetent and the sole reason for our failures too. At some point we are going to have to give people time to build. But yeah, he deserves some angst but to want his head at this point is unfair in my opinion.

I have to agree. I'm not optimistic he'll succeed because failure has become the norm here but there are some nice things he does as a playcaller. The defense needs all the linebackers and edge players it can find, and there's some nice ones in the recruiting class. 

Above all else, they need to find 5-6 OL between recruits and transfers every year and finally develop them for the first time in too many years.

I've mostly checked out on this team and cfb and won't get invested again until they can go 5-1 or better through 6 games. He'll get his next 2 years at least unless he misses bowl games.

Edited by Bevo14
  • Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Sark has Bijan, Overshown, and other veteran playmakers to work with that at the very least should have prevented the program from taking a step back on year one of his regime. Regardless, we have seemingly taken a step back this year from last year when we finished 4th in conference 

This is absurd. Off the top of my head we lost Ehlinger,Eagles, Cosmi, Ossai, Graham, and Sterns. This roster is a significant step back from last year. When they finished…4th in conference. 

Overshown literally had the worst PFF grade on the team  on Saturday.  Running backs are nice to have but aren’t that impactful relative to other positions in terms of win rate. Who are these other “veteran playmakers” you yadda yadda’ed? Josh Moore? Marcus Washington?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 1

28 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

This is absurd. Off the top of my head we lost Ehlinger,Eagles, Cosmi, Ossai, Graham, and Sterns. This roster is a significant step back from last year. When they finished…4th in conference. 

And yet we've been getting good leads in the first half with all the "shitty players."

1 hour ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Different situation. Sark took over a program in much better shape than Rhule did. Surprisingly not many players transferred out when Herman was canned, so while Rhule was starting a bunch of Kai Money and Luke Brokermeyer types in that first year  Sark has Bijan, Overshown, and other veteran playmakers to work with that at the very least should have prevented the program from taking a step back on year one of his regime. Regardless, we have seemingly taken a step back this year from last year when we finished 4th in conference 

Last years team was more talented than the current team. We lost very key pieces to graduation/NFL.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Tex Pete said:

Moral victories don't cut it at Texas. We'll leave those for aggy. 

Is CDC going to award a 20__ trophy now?

Sark has to tell a story and that story is not for you and me. It is annoying, but he cant say "we suck, you see the fucking arm punts and drops. Not to mention the defense is wet toilet paper vs the run"

• Hook 'Em 4