The Anarchists

rage-a-holic

everyone seems smug, selfish, and delusional - as they look to justify their shittiness with what they think is some high minded philosophy.

With the tone being presented and several of those interviewed speaking of things in the past tense, I am getting the sense something awful happens

everyone seems smug, selfish, and delusional - as they look to justify their shittiness with what they think is some high minded philosophy.
With the tone being presented and several of those interviewed speaking of things in the past tense, I am getting the sense something awful happens

I noticed the blonde with big tits was no longer wearing her wedding ring and was interviewing alone
  • Like 1

I'm not finding the show all that interesting.  dumb people making dumb decisions all the while thinking they're onto something and part of some glorious revolution.  none of the people am i sympathetic to.   i'm basically just skimming ahead waiting for the orgy to start.  when they all start sleeping together maybe the show will get interesting.  their politics sure as hell aren't.  

55 minutes ago, thrillhammer said:

I'm not finding the show all that interesting.  dumb people making dumb decisions all the while thinking they're onto something and part of some glorious revolution.  none of the people am i sympathetic to.   i'm basically just skimming ahead waiting for the orgy to start.  when they all start sleeping together maybe the show will get interesting.  their politics sure as hell aren't.  

Username checks out

• Like 1

10 hours ago, thrillhammer said:

I enjoy it because it's a bunch of supposedly smart people "escaping" an oppressive political system, unjust taxes, religious fanaticism, crime, etc.....by moving to Acapulco.

It's like trying to escape the Texas summer heat by moving to Saudi Arabia. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1