Dual mode Coffee Maker

My Keurig is on its last legs and thinking of replacing it.  Anyone have any recommendations for a dual type coffee maker that has the full pot/carafe on one side and a K Cup on the other so that you can do either?  I was looking at a Hamilton Beach, but was reading that it takes forever to make the single K cup.  Aint nobody got time for that.

Have the Hamilton Beach model.  It takes forever to make a pot or cup.  The k-cup needle gets clogged easily.....
Looking for recommendation as well

We had the same issue and the clogging was irritating. Went back to two separate makers.

As is the usual, when you buy a combo product, you rarely get the best of both. One usually sucks.

Instead of a keurig, we got a smaller footprint kcup maker on amazon for 30. Works well.
Aicok Single Serve Coffee Maker, Single Cup Coffee Brewer with One-Touch Buttons for Most Single Cup Pods including K-CUP Pods, Quick Brew Technology, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079BTW3TL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_OMPm6xnKfstRv

We have the Hamilton Beach machine and love it.  Ours has 2 modes, regular and bold, and the bold does take longer to brew.  I set the timer the night before and it's ready when I need it to be.  On the bold setting, I use less coffee too, so it lasts longer.  There is a positive trade off there.

I love the machine because I rarely JUST drink one single cup, so I use the carafe side almost exclusively.  Wife uses k-cups for tea and some of her coffees and it works great.  We DID have the clogging issue one time and we just took it apart and cleaned it out.  We have had it about a year or so, with no other issues.