Gadsen Flag brewhaha in Colorado

bernorange

4 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Like the rebel flag that was resurrected in the 50s in response to the horror of black citizens having their rights mildly protected, the Gadsden flag has been co-opted by the same degenerates.

image.png.805ea46abda71365b7c3c488673f5319.png

Also from the Rebel Nation Website store:

image.png.af968d6387a0335e897a8c2827dfe0f7.png

From a truck convoy trying to show that the rebel flag is just about pride in Southern Culture (such as it is).

spacer.png

Lastly, here is a collection of the best people in the world displaying their patriotism through flags as they peacefully enter the Capitol back in January 2021.

image.png.e5bbd5efa765cfb7d311fc5c9aee2809.png

I'd be fine with that flag being banned in schools for the time being while it's clearly a strongly political statement. 

They are like cockroaches running around and ruining everything just by touching it.

That might be true but I’m tired of pieces of shit taking our heritage. Fuck’em. I’ll rep that snake flag, I’m not letting them assholes take it forever. 

Edited by achooloco
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, troph said:

reminds me when I rode around western travis county (maga country) with a large US flag and a Biden Harris flag on the back of my f350.  maga peeps would waive without looking.  US flag ain't yours buddy, it's ours.

You need one of these for your truck now.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

6 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

No matter what patch gets you sent home, 50% of the idiots will be outraged.  Plug and play for any flag. 

Well. Except for pride flags.

Red hats typically just shoot folks for having them on display.