Castlevania: Nocturne

Viper

• 4 weeks later...

anyone finish it yet? I thought it was really well done, though I didn't like how the frame rate would go down during some of the action, but I guess you have to cut costs somehow. The story was interesting, voices well cast as always, music was integrated into the story well. I just wonder how long they'll be able to use big bad guys that aren't Dracula. I guess that's the downside to making him such a sympathetic character in the first two seasons.

5 hours ago, Viper said:

anyone finish it yet? I thought it was really well done,

I did, too-my memory of the first two seasons was that they were slow and didn’t take off until the season finales.*  I appreciated that this one had some action in earlier episodes.  

*I’m doing a rewatch and they aren’t quite slow as I thought; I think animation of two characters talking just doesn’t have the same panache as live action.  Also, it’s like the actors have been directed to underplay everything; Armitage, Callis, and McTavish have all been terrific elsewhere.  As far as voice acting the women are all far more dynamic.