Footage of ESPN updates and Sports Center Postgame from the 2006 BCS National Championship Game

WelfareBuysMyWeed

10 minutes ago, Zeus said:

It doesn't seem to have this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jy9pKvaViI

"A great win..uh.. a hard fought loss I guess but you know whatever we still think uh I still think we are the better team..."

That was apparently from the ABC game broadcast post-game interview. This is what ESPN was broadcasting at the same time.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, LonghornSean said:

On an old iPod, I used to have the audio of Mike and Mike and Dan Patrick ESPN radio shows from the morning after the game. Wish I had saved those files somewhere. Fun trips down memory lane.

I remember, the year after the title game, the co-op sold a box set called "The Season" that was every game in the season synced up to the Craig Way radio broadcasts, including the title game. It cost like $900 so as a broke-ass student I couldn't afford it, and I've never seen it for sale since. I would kill to get my hands on that box set, or at least some rips of the games. You can find every game from the season online with the TV announcers, but not the craig way ones.