Starting To Like This John Wick Guy

SHOOTER12

Have seen some pretty good things about him, but damn that's humility. Reeves was playing with his band "Dog Star" in Houston. 

"Elijah had been holding a football and he wanted to know if Reeves would play catch with him.

I

asked him the first time and he kind of mumbled something. But I didn’t hear him, so I asked him again, and he said ‘Yeah come on lets go,’” the nine-year-old recounted.

For the next 30 seconds or so, Elijah and Reeves had a good old-fashioned game of catch right there on the street as fans looked on.

“I was really nervous because I was playing catch with a famous superstar,” Elijah admitted. 

Still, the kid revealed it was the best 30 seconds of his life: “The top moment.” That was especially true when Reeves complimented him on his spiral throw.

Meanwhile, it wasn’t lost on the crowd that the actor had once played a retired football player turned FBI agent for the 1991 movie Point Break.

“This is the football I threw with him. I’m keeping it forever and ever,” Elijah showed the reporters. In other words, he’s a newly minted Keanu Reeves fan for life.

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Have seen some pretty good things about him, but damn that's humility. Reeves was playing with his band "Dog Star" in Houston. 

Meanwhile, it wasn’t lost on the crowd that the actor had once played a retired football player turned FBI agent for the 1991 movie Point Break.

Reporter did a real deep dive into movies where he might have played football in......

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Keanu is seriously one of the nicest, most down to earth mega-celebrities ever. So many similar stories about him. Saw Dogstar play at #s in the early 90s and it was fucking packed. Don't remember if they were any good, but I know if Joe Smith was their bassist there'd have been waaay fewer people there. I wonder how well a middle aged, mildly successful alt rock band travels when one member is worth well into 9 figures...