Log this under , FML

Bevoette

This is so hard to read, but thank you for sharing this with us. Bailey is still there with you in spirit. Just mourn her for however long you want and in whatever way feels best for you. You poured yourself into her emotionally and it’s absolutely okay to feel so much grief in losing her. 

Pets are awesome and they feel like your kids with the amount of time you are with them. I have two dogs and one is 11 months old in two days and the other is six. Both females and they sleep with me. I give them half a king size bed, but instead the pup sleeps on my stomach and the older one sleeps about six inches away from my head on the right side. Love them both to death though.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I always hear people say they can't imagine having to go through losing a pet again. The joy they bring us far outweighs those moments of grief. 

I've never not had a dog in all my years. Every time I've lost one, it's been hard, but it never stopped me from finding another. 

Sorry for all of your recent losses. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/17/2023 at 12:49 AM, Bevoette said:

The past 6 months I have had to say goodbye to three Kitty fur babies and now are dog Bailey another fur  baby. My heart hurts. It is beyond ridiculous right now! Even the vet says that we have had a lot of grief the past few months. Oh and couple of months ago just before the Alabama game my mom almost died, had it not been for a blood transfusion on life flight to the hospital she wouldn't be celebrating Thanksgiving with us this year.  FML , time to sage and cleanse. I couldn't even take my sunglasses off saying goodbye to her, I didn't want her to see me sad.

FB_IMG_1700080517114.jpg

20200604_193741.jpg

Sorry for your loss.  She looks like a very good girl.

• Hook 'Em 1