ESPN+ and YouTubeTV

squib

I thought I had read that you can access ESPN+ content for free if you were a Youtube TV subscriber.  If so, I can't figure it out. How wrong am I?

Thanks
In the settings you sign in to TV provider. You don't get ESPN plus content, but you get everything you would get live and in demand through YouTube TV. I think.

On 11/18/2023 at 9:54 AM, squib said:

I thought I had read that you can access ESPN+ content for free if you were a Youtube TV subscriber.  If so, I can't figure it out. How wrong am I?

Thanks

This is incorrect. I am a YTTV subscriber and was not able to access ESPN+ content. You only have access to ESPN. You have to subscribe to ESPN+ to get that content. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

This is incorrect. I am a YTTV subscriber and was not able to access ESPN+ content. You only have access to ESPN. You have to subscribe to ESPN+ to get that content. 

I am a YTTV subscriber and have access to ESPN+.  I created an account on ESPN but don't pay for an additional subscription and just use my YTTV creds when prompted by ESPN+...