Flat Dou Jets News

hullabelew

Wow -- only 57.  Way too young -- just like his sister.  For some reason, I thought he was older.  

I first became acquainted with Flat Duo Jets through the Athens, GA -- Inside Out album.  They always seemed both derivative and original to me at the same time -- putting their own crazy spin on rockabilly.

RIP, Mr. Romweber.  

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

Wow -- only 57.  Way too young -- just like his sister.  For some reason, I thought he was older.  

I first became acquainted with Flat Duo Jets through the Athens, GA -- Inside Out album.  They always seemed both derivative and original to me at the same time -- putting their own crazy spin on rockabilly.

RIP, Mr. Romweber.  

Same here.  When I was seeing them regularly in Birmingham and Atlanta, I didn't realize he was younger than me.  Not music ever really listened to at home much, but damn they did an action packed live show.  I had forgotten that Sara died.  Let's Active was one of my very favorite bands of that time frame. 

• Hook 'Em 1