Notre Dame @ Virginia Tech

kopp0e

9 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Heading up tomorrow at 7:00 am to embrace the pageantry, festivities, and bourbon.

My boy is there and is not too positive about the outcome.  I'm in Morgantown for our game against Kansas and am rather positive about the outcome here. 

Also, it's October and supposed to hit freaking 83 degrees here today.  What the hell is this?  It should be upper 60's.  

10 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Heading up tomorrow at 7:00 am to embrace the pageantry, festivities, and bourbon.

Safe travels, Blacksburg is a fine place to be for football in October, I've been once and loved it though the leaves were turning when I was there. Looks like a bit of fog in the hills with a high in the upper 70's today. Please fuck an Irishman, kthnxbai.

• Like 1

It was terrific till they lost.  Had opportunities to put themselves in a position to win, and couldn't capitalize.  

The called back VT  TD on the OL downfield was a killer. That happened right in front of our seats.

And not being able to put it in from the 2 was really bad .

ND is beatable, but you have to get to the QB.  Tech never could, having released their best pass Rusher after the ODU fiasco.