Fresno St @ Boise St, ESPN2

spystud13

13 minutes ago, pops said:

Even though she's dumber than a bag of hair... Would

Yeah probably right....When Katy and football are discussed together remember she chose BlowU and Trevor on GameDay

“I’m picking this one based on looks,” Perry began, before presumably making the day a win for a certain quarterback regardless of what happened on the field. “Trevor Knight, do you hear me? The quarterback from Oklahoma, we don’t mind, so I’m going to go with him.”

As the rest of the “GameDay” panelists attempted to direct the conversation back toward actual football, Perry addressed Knight directly again.

“Trevor Knight, call me!” she hollered at the camera while pantomiming putting a phone to her ear.
Edited by LTtxfan

Just now, pops said:

Still would

I know the Boise State v. Fresno State game thread isn't the place to conduct a simple poll such as this . . . HOWEVER . . let's say the opportunity to have conjugla relatioins with either Holly Rowe or Sara Huckabee presents itself.  What do you do, Pops?  Of which do these lucious females do you partake?  What's your pleasure?

• Like 1

Just now, Bullneck said:

I know the Boise State v. Fresno State game thread isn't the place to conduct a simple poll such as this . . . HOWEVER . . let's say the opportunity to have conjugla relatioins with either Holly Rowe or Sara Huckabee presents itself.  What do you do, Pops?  Of which do these lucious females do you partake?  What's your pleasure?

Rowe, no question. Because if I'm going down on Huckabee, she will have that permanent furrowed brow. I can't get into the groove looking up at that.  Rowe will just be grateful that someone is down there clearing out the cobwebs and will respond accordingly. 

• Like 2