The Challenge: Vendetta's

AUS-97HORN

Jozea sucks, but that bullying was kinda fucked up. Wes should have played on Booby's competitive edge; does he really want frickin' Drake Bell around for the long haul rather than Tony and Wes? Since he threw Wes a lifeline not changing for CT (that elimination would have been ugly!), I think Booby might have listened to that idea. He also could have used the fact that Casper feels like he and Louise are running the game and then play on that too. His arguments for saving himself were flawed. I am guessing the change for next week will be arranging Champs vs. Stars again, which would actually suck. 

I still can't figure out why Tony scored the goal right at the end. It's like a few episodes back when Casper finished first and then realized maybe he was an idiot.

The only hope (for the Champs) the way the game is currently set is for the Red team to win challenges since they have the numbers to control the vote. The blue team winning does nothing for him. Red team wins this week we end up with Jozea against Drake in the Elimination.

Kailah is so hot. Glad she’s still around. Will be interesting to see how these two-person teams go. I’d hate to be paired with Shane. 

Speaking if Shane, does anyone else picture him as a raging alcoholic outside of the show? Like red in the face, passing out at the bar, drooling on himself drunk. He looks that way to me.

It’s hard to top how bad he was at Big Brother, and hard to top how embarrassing he was at The Challenge. And we know that he’s far from an intellectual, to put it mildly. Yep, I’d say that he’s got to be one of the worst reality contestants I’ve ever seen.

Anyone else watching Ex on the Beach?  It's keeping with MTV's recent trend of having people from all kinds of different reality shows and throwing them together to screw and fight.  We should just have one meta thread for all the MTV garbage shows.  It's seems like it's the same idiots (raises hand) who watch them all and comment about them here.  

On 6/1/2018 at 10:11 AM, Go Pokes said:

Anyone else watching Ex on the Beach?  It's keeping with MTV's recent trend of having people from all kinds of different reality shows and throwing them together to screw and fight.  We should just have one meta thread for all the MTV garbage shows.  It's seems like it's the same idiots (raises hand) who watch them all and comment about them here.  

I've been watching since Paulie is on.  It has been.... interesting.  

10 hours ago, spystud13 said:

What a goddamn fucking dumbass episode. 

Yes, although I am fine with those who went home. Just get to the finale already. It cracks me up that MTV just makes shit up as they go. Also not that it isn't nice but the show is almost over and the person with the most money going to their charity has $5K. Holy hell is MTV cheap as fuck. 

Also, god damn Tony, squint your eyes more you insecure little bitch. Tony is the tv personality who I most love to hate. The starring movie role that he plays in his own head is endlessly cringey. He’s so desperate to be validated, it’s almost too much to handle. It’s also exactly why even though I’m really rooting for Booby and Wes, I’ll be thrilled if Tony actually wins a Challenge, even in a pro-am like this one. His head will get so big it will explode, and he will be endlessly entertaining for years to come 

Edited by Goo Punch

In an overall terrible season, I firmly believe Miz was the most painful. I understand what his real job is, but goddamn is he dramatic. 

Which of those foods would be your last choice? Mine is the raw onions, just fucking hate them. Sardines/peppers/tuna/crackers, I have a chance, but no raw onions. 

8 hours ago, Tired of Lurking said:

And my last choice would have been the syrup or cupcakes. Too much sugar, and cupcakes aren't as good as donuts.

Yeah they were idiots to pick all those carbs. The donuts would have been one of the last things I would have picked. 

I would have eaten the shit out of those onions, like a fucking apple. 

Happy for CT but I can't stand Tony but OK with them winning. 

I'll be happy never see Casper again.

CT, as always, is a beast when it counts. Picks his battles, crushes what he can, gives everyone else credit so that he's well liked.

Wes seems to have gone the Bananas route, still a big name, but a shadow of the competitor he used to be.

2 hours ago, CAHorn said:

I'll be happy never see Casper again.

CT, as always, is a beast when it counts. Picks his battles, crushes what he can, gives everyone else credit so that he's well liked.

Wes seems to have gone the Bananas route, still a big name, but a shadow of the competitor he used to be.

Sadly Casper fits right in. He will be asked back every season of Stars vs. Champs. Same with Louise. Speaking of how the fuck does an Olympic Heptathlon athlete need to walk that many times during the final challenge? She should have been able to run circles around those guys.   

On 6/22/2018 at 12:18 PM, UTPhil2006 said:

I guess I'm in the minority, but good for Tony.  Good for CT as well, but at this point its damn near expected.  Also, glad Casper lost.

I'm with you on Tony.  I wasn't aware of all the Surly hate for him.  He's been a beast since he cut back his drinking.  And Casper can go fuck himself.  

• 4 weeks later...

#1 Marie really is a fucking idiot, who the fuck tries to vote themselves in, in the 2nd fucking elimination?. 

#2, I am getting really fucking tired of Kam and her hard girl schtick.  They won tonight, but Kaleigh is a huge fucking liability, and there is a good chance they wont survive very long.

#3 and I like the idea that you vote someone in and they can challenge you to win back their spot.  Thats going to change who votes for who going forward. 

I don't think Marie was actually trying to vote herself in. Think she was just trying to be funny since Cara is really annoying this season (and that's weird coming from me since she's one of my favorite female competitors ever).

Holy crap, Paulie shit the bed. That was embarrassing, getting outworked like that by Kam. Were the cables attached to each other? If so, Kam outmuscled his ass and he should never be invited back. He is rivaling Jozea and Derrick K. as the worst male players we have seen since Tyree.

Edited by Tired of Lurking

14 hours ago, Tired of Lurking said:

I don't think Marie was actually trying to vote herself in. Think she was just trying to be funny since Cara is really annoying this season (and that's weird coming from me since she's one of my favorite female competitors ever).

Holy crap, Paulie shit the bed. That was embarrassing, getting outworked like that by Kam. Were the cables attached to each other? If so, Kam outmuscled his ass and he should never be invited back. He is rivaling Jozea and Derrick K. as the worst male players we have seen since Tyree.

So to even out a male vs female competition, Paulie's cables were doubled over.  Thus why he could barely get to the blocks and Kam was standing at her cage with ease.