Skilling is out

tbone_

On 2/22/2019 at 2:38 PM, ztejas said:

Lay died before he could pay any of his debts. I don't know what Skilling's story will be, but 12 years in prison is significant. 

Fastow has completely turned the corner and basically created a second life about his story, involvement and cautionary tales. I'm not sure if he's totally absolved the damage he did, but he is well on his way. 

Skilling will be able to consult, write, or speak if he wants to, or he may just go with the wind and fuck off to somewhere where he can't be bothered. I'd hope he takes from Fastow and uses his experiences to caution corporate America and work to instill a sense of ethics in our current business environment. 

Why do I have a funny feeling that Ken Lay isn’t dead? Dude is probably living in the mountains in Colorado.

You are twisting my posts too.  I was referencing 401k accounts.  I’ve said repeatedly it was dumb and greedy to have all your retirement 401k invested in one stock.  
You disagree?
and you think the defined benefit utility workers who lost their pensionand the AA partners who were wiped out were similarly unwise?
You should say what you mean. I didn't twist your words in any way, I simply quoted them, and I also didn't quote merely part of posts but rather provided them in their entirety. When your preferred posting style is one line drive-by snark then you are frequently going to look dumb by contradicting yourself.

If you don't want to do that then stop posting like that. Nobody has to twist your words.

• 2 weeks later...