Cory's Coffee at Odd Duck

The Maestro

so i don't understand this bill that just passed.  restaurants can deliver booze?  that does that mean you can pick up the phone and order a cory's coffee and odd duck will bring it to you? that's bizarre if so.  if the drink costs $11 at the bar, how much would it cost delivered?  or are they talking about you being able to order a whole bottle of clyde mays whiskey and have it delivered?  if so, why would you do that?  somebody help me with this please.

8 hours ago, thrillhammer said:

so i don't understand this bill that just passed.  restaurants can deliver booze?  that does that mean you can pick up the phone and order a cory's coffee and odd duck will bring it to you? that's bizarre if so.  if the drink costs $11 at the bar, how much would it cost delivered?  or are they talking about you being able to order a whole bottle of clyde mays whiskey and have it delivered?  if so, why would you do that?  somebody help me with this please.

I’ve had a pizza place that will deliver margarita’s with your order but I thought it was just on the dL not sure if legal...

On 2/26/2019 at 2:18 PM, Lazarus Bocanegra said:

It is possible the cocktail is pre-mixed in bulk, and then delivered to the glass via nitro tap

I went back this week, and sat at the bar.   Cory’s Coffee is indeed premixed and served from a nitro tap.  

I bought ingredients to tinker with ratios this weekend.  Will report back if I’m not too drunk. 

Edited by The Maestro