2020 UFC/MMA thread

ss13

Yeah, there are plenty of heavies I want to see fight. 

And Blaydes has put on entertaining fights before.  But tonight he knew if it was a kickboxing match he was going to lose, so he made it a wrestling match.  Good gameplan, boring fight, meh.  

Copied from another site so they edited it but Dana was not impressed lol:

“I like Curtis Blaydes, but Curtis Blaydes has the wrong attitude as far as I’m concerned,” White said at the UFC on ESPN 11 post-fight news conference. “I don’t have anything against the kid at all, (but) when you talk (expletive) like he talked this week, you better come in and whoop somebody’s ass when you talk (expletive) like that. When you talk the (expletive) that he did and perform like he did tonight? You look stupid.
“Yeah, he won. He talked a lot of (expletive) coming in this week. I don’t think you talk the (expletive) he talked this week and come in and perform like that. Talking about rag-dolling people, and he’s not getting paid, and yada yada, he should be getting the title shot. He gassed out at the end of the third round, made it to the fifth and won the fight. Yeah, he won.”

• Like 1

So Mike Perrys dumbass will only have his gf in his corner this weekend. He needs to make rd 2 so we hear that mid round commentary in the quiet arena.

"I will let you fuck me in the ass if you win"

That's about what I think it will be, but I also have a feeling Perry lets her strap on and fuck him in the ass so who knows.

On 6/24/2020 at 7:32 AM, smuggs said:

This dude was married for 7 months, dumped his wife last month, and now has his new girlfriend of ~30 days as his only corner person.

He's gonna be fine.

Also why the fuck are they wearing masks right there? They’re literally going to fight in 24 hrs and they’ve both been tested probably over 20 times in the last 2 weeks. The hell are we doing?

Edited by youdunnf'dup