Texas Defensive Driving Course

I need to do one because some asshole in Basstrop thought doing 75 in 65 with lots of traffic doing the same was an issue. Anyone used an online course recently? I would prefer something easy that allows me to watch Netflix while it runs, but I know a lot of them require more interaction than that.

I think I used "get defensive" or something like that.  It's not that hard, each page or video has a timer.  Skim the text, half assedly watch the video, use common Sense on the quizzes.  Occasionally you might get a question like "in the previous video what color was Suzie's sweater", then you just back up and watch the video again.  A friend of mine found out you can occasionally copy the questions Into Google and there are websites with the answers .   But generally unless you are a dumbass the quizzes are easy .  

• Like 1

I'm trying to get deferred adjudication for a ticket I got last week in Austin.  I was going 83 on the 71/290 bridge on my way to Dripping Springs.  I'm so used to driving in Houston that I don't really ever pay much attention to how fast I am going when I am on the highway.  It's the first ticket I've gotten in about 5 or 6 years.  Bunch of bullshit.

• Like 1