Congrats LSU

Neonmoon

On 9/8/2019 at 12:21 AM, TexArcher said:

Congrats to your team.

I'd say more, but they're a bunch of arrogant assholes in the mold of the old Miami Hurricanes.  It's hard to show class to people who don't have any.

P.S. Baton Rouge in 2020 will be the stepping stone that Columbus was in 2005.

Would you care to address your crowd throwing drinks on LSU players?   I’d like to understand the “classiness” of that.  spacer.png

• Fuck You 1

15 minutes ago, Drunk in Malibu said:

Would you care to address your crowd throwing drinks on LSU players?   I’d like to understand the “classiness” of that.  spacer.png

Just trying to help the cunts hydrate. 

What is 18’s cell phone number?  Maybe our fan base can reach out to see if he is ok. 

Edited by ChickenSandwich

3 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Just trying to help the cunts hydrate. 

What is 18’s cell phone number?  Maybe our fan base can reach out to see if he is ok. 

If you did, we’d think you were clever.  

Our players need to clean up a few things.  But Texas fans lecturing anyone on class is a little hard to take after what I saw there. 

Perhaps you should make a rule.  Any player who sets the all time passing record in your stadium gets a . . . pass.  

His name is Joe Burrow.  

• Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, Drunk in Malibu said:

If you did, we’d think you were clever.  

Our players need to clean up a few things.  But Texas fans lecturing anyone on class is a little hard to take after what I saw there. 

Perhaps you should make a rule.  Any player who sets the all time passing record in your stadium gets a . . . pass.  

His name is Joe Burrow.  

Really. A single flash of water from the crowd (not a cup or bottle mind you) that could have been anyone throwing at anyone. “Classless”. Yet your grown ass fans think doxing a 20yr old and harassing him before the game is “good bull”. 

that is from the student section.  What is your expnation for the 40yr old plus jersey wearing drunks who acted like functional retards the majority of the game?  And these are your “best” fans.  Jesus Christ 

We wont worry about your assessment on class, well because we all know why. 

Edited by ChickenSandwich

9 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Really. A single flash of water from the crowd (not a cup or bottle mind you) that could have been anyone throwing at anyone. “Classless”. Yet your grown ass fans think doxing a 20yr old and harassing him before the game is “good bull”. 

that is from the student section.  What is your expnation for the 40yr old plus jersey wearing drunks who acted like functional retards the majority of the game?  And these are your “best” fans.  Jesus Christ 

We wont worry about your assessment on class, well because we all know why. 

We are smart enough to keep our student section on the other side of the field.  

Your fan base isn’t ready for prime time.  Your team may be.  Good luck with your season. 

• Fuck You 3

15 minutes ago, Drunk in Malibu said:

We are smart enough to keep our student section on the other side of the field.  

Your fan base isn’t ready for prime time.  Your team may be.  Good luck with your season. 

Having someone rub their nuts on your face on video = ready for prime time?  

E: that might have happened before you were born or whatever though.

Edited by MadBurgerMaker

50 minutes ago, Drunk in Malibu said:

Slightly better on the smack.   You should have a lot of time on your hands pretty soon to work on it.  See you next season. 

I'm not sure why you're so proud of yourself.  Y'all have a veteran team that was favored to win.  We're breaking in a new defense and you won by touchdown.  We absolutely smoked your defense.

A few breaks go the other way and we win.  See ya next year.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1