Okie Lite vs Sand Aggys on FS1

LTtxfan

Tech needs to win 3 of the next 4 to make a bowl game in my opinion

I think they can take Kansas and WVU I am not sure about Baylor and ISU will be tough for them (although the Tech run defense was pretty good today for Tech they will need the offesnse rolling against ISU because they will not get the interceptions like today)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

Tech needs to win 3 of the next 4 to make a bowl game in my opinion

I think they can take Kansas and WVU I am not sure about Baylor and ISU will be tough for them (although the Tech run defense was pretty good today for Tech they will need the offesnse rolling against ISU because they will not get the interceptions like today)

Fuck it, were winning out. Big 12 champs. Pasa fuckin dena on New Years bitches. Goooooo

Rrrrraideeeerrrs!!

So possibly looking like Tech may be figuring things out.  Less penalties, way better defense, and the offense started getting it going.  I still think the offense needs better play calling but this game belongs to the Tech D.  They are the reason Tech won.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moby Ric said:

So possibly looking like Tech may be figuring things out.  Less penalties, way better defense, and the offense started getting it going.  I still think the offense needs better play calling but this game belongs to the Tech D.  They are the reason Tech won.  

I was hoping the team would improve over the season. Injuries may hurt results but Im seeing better football. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

Yeah Tech playing better yesterday.

Okie Lite was ripe for the upset playing 6 straight weeks and going on the road right after back-to-back physical contests against Texas & K-State.  Lots of freshman mistakes from Cowboy's QB too...