CIA-Brennan/USSOCOM-McRaven (TODAY)

Guest Lobo

https://mailchi.mp/robertstrausscenter/save-the-date-september-10-2019-roundtable-discussion-of-counterterrorism-and-national-security-career-event-2107728?e=bce11434f7

Two of UT's most accomplished and famous faculty members/advisers coming together this afternoon to discuss Brennan's new book.  It's about terrorism, but abroad...and at home.  And how it gets fostered in the strangest of places.  If you deny knowing me, it's free to attend online.  Look forward to the sarcastic comments, the bitching and moaning, and the finger-pointing.  All I'm saying is there's an incredible opportunity happening at your alma mater today, take advantage.  Spoiler Alert---some of you assholes are really not gonna like what you hear.  

They usually pop up on the Strauss/ISP/Clements website 24 hours later.  Sometimes though, they just broadcast live and then embargo them.  I would think they'd wanna push this out because it's not very often you have a former USSOCOM leader interview a former CIA director.  And it's happening at the University of Texas.  kind of a big deal.  

But I could see them saying some overly-critical stuff of some certain pieces of shit, so they may have to put into under wraps.