Family Lawyer in dfw

bigcigar

My wife and I are thinking of offering to adopt a young adult. He’s been effectively family for the last 12 years, and it would give us more leverage to help with mental health support in the near term. Long-term, I see him as a son and would like him to be legally treated as my son.

I’d like to speak with a family lawyer before we move forward - primary needs would be adult adoption q&a and putting together a will.

Any surly recommendations?

• 3 weeks later...

I’m late to the game. 

Anyone from Koons Fuller is $$$$ and overkill for an adult adoption. 

Adult adoptions are literally the easiest thing to do in family law, outside of a name change. I throw my $150 an hour associates on them and they cost the client under a grand (excluding filing fees) typically. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I’m late to the game. 

Anyone from Koons Fuller is $$$$ and overkill for an adult adoption. 

Adult adoptions are literally the easiest thing to do in family law, outside of a name change. I throw my $150 an hour associates on them and they cost the client under a grand (excluding filing fees) typically. 

Assuming that the biological parents died in a car wreck or were otherwise Terminated.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk