Biden's Inauguration

High Plains Drifter

How about a thread to discuss the inauguration?

I've never really paid much attention to them before, but I'll be glued to the TV during this one.

Some questions:

What is the line on violence, protests, domestic terrorist attacks?

Do members of Congress normally attend? Will Cruz, Hawley, Tubberville, and the other traitors in the House be attending? Can/should Biden prohibit them from attending?

Has an outgoing president ever not attended before?

57 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Do members of Congress normally attend? Will Cruz, Hawley, Tubberville, and the other traitors in the House be attending? Can/should Biden prohibit them from attending?

In the past, it always seemed like a big event for politicians to be seen at.

58 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

It is all but certain somebody is going to fuck around.  And they are going to find out.

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

How about a thread to discuss the inauguration?

I've never really paid much attention to them before, but I'll be glued to the TV during this one.

Some questions:

Has an outgoing president ever not attended before?

cruz said he was going. 

john adams didn’t show for jefferson, jq adams didn’t show for andrew jackson, titular hero of the van buren boys didn’t go to harrison’s, and andrew johnson didn’t show for grant. all other living ones did. 

2 hours ago, sidis said:

cruz said he was going. 

john adams didn’t show for jefferson, jq adams didn’t show for andrew jackson, titular hero of the van buren boys didn’t go to harrison’s, and andrew johnson didn’t show for grant. all other living ones did. 

Did they all not go because they were little bitches, or were there other reasons?