Roommate serves vegan bacon, gets life ruined.

South Austin

On 1/7/2022 at 2:55 PM, Lobo said:

I too remember wanting munch on Shiv's ass and I'd thank you kindly to stay out my personal affairs.

Again, if your physician and/or cardiologist say categorically, "No more meat, fish, or dairy or you'll die in 24 months"...then by all means, please listen.  I know I need to cut back on all those things.  But shy of that, we aren't built to only live on a vegan sustainment. 

We show up about 300,000 years ago and agricultural revolution comes along just 12,000 years ago.  We would not have made it 288,000 years on the whim that "I'm sure some whole grains and spinach will come along shortly.  What's that?  It's not the natural growing season and we're not yet capable of harvesting and stored foodstuffs?  Well fuck that rabbit shit they're eating over there, I'm sure we'll be fine."  Also, if you believe we've only been around 6,000 years and farming that whole time, fuck you---you're as annoying at parties as a vegan.  

6,000?  Fuck you!  5,782 or GTFO!

On 1/5/2022 at 10:47 PM, Lobo said:

^

mutha fucking this.  Patties and bacon have been tasting boiled or water downed or injected with water or one shit.  For about a year now.  Shit ain’t right.  Everything else tastes the same.  But something is amidst with the meats.  

You mother fuckers are too dumb to put two and two together to realize this coincided with your COVID VACCINE!!!

• Like 1