RIP Dwayne Hickman

Richard Kimball

NYPost Story on Dwayne Hickman's death

Hadn't seen it posted, and maybe it was because with the other celebrity deaths recently, it got overlooked, or maybe he just wasn't that big a star. When I was a kid, though, The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis was must see for me. Bob Denver as Maynard G. Krebs, Tuesday Weld as Thalia (had a thing for her.)

e9489444b80d2fde71d60abc41d62d2e.jpg

Anyway, he was 87 and had Parkinsons. He did a lot of stuff behind the camera after he quit acting. I think his last big acting job was Cat Ballou. 

Watched that on nick at night as a little kid. Everyone had a thing for Tuesday Weld, she was model gorgeous. Such a gold digging little whore on that show though. 

Honestly had no idea he was still alive. Is she alive? Last I remember hearing about her was in the 90s when Matthew Sweat released an album with her modeling pic from the late 50s as the cover and she threatened to sue because when they asked her permission they didn't tell her the album was going to be called "Nothing Lasts Forever". 

• Hook 'Em 1