Andy Reid

shadow_operative

Against the Bills he had 3rd and 1 inside the Bills 10 with a chance to extend the lead back to two scores.

They were then 4th and 4. After putting Blake Bell under center and running a little option to the right.

They did rightly kick a field goal.

And I haven’t seen it referenced much but remember Reid completely wasted a timeout because he called timeout then challenged a spot. It was a terrible spot to begin with. Had they had the extra timeout that first half likely plays out differently.

I have a lot of friends who are Eagles fans and they hate Reid. He wasted a lot of talented teams with poor gamesmanship in the big ones. He is terrible at clock management and will often fucking call weird plays instead of just powering the ball.

And he has one dead son and one going back to prison. Why hire your felon son to coach when no team would hire anyone with his resume? He at best is an enabler. His dead son od’d at eagles training camp.

I have a lot of friends who are Eagles fans and they hate Reid. He wasted a lot of talented teams with poor gamesmanship in the big ones. He is terrible at clock management and will often fucking call weird plays instead of just powering the ball.

And he has one dead son and one going back to prison. Why hire your felon son to coach when no team would hire anyone with his resume? He at best is an enabler. His dead son od’d at eagles training camp.

Obviously he does a number of things well as a coach. I don’t remember specifics from the Eagles but that was the general feeling of him. Lots of passing when more run game is appropriate.

The CEH pick two years ago was odd because he does well with RBs off the scrap heap a la McKinnon and Williams before him these last two games. Their defense always needs players and quite honestly WR group is pretty weak outside of Hill and Hardman for some gadget work. He just seems to do odd stuff on and off the field occasionally. His kids being part of that.