Moody Center seating?

Beau Vine

will depend a lot on the stage setup

This. Last time I saw St. Vincent at the other Moody (not that one, the other, other Moody), her stage set had curtains on the side that extended forward to the front of the stage. Any seat on the side had a view of only a nice fabric.

Same thing with Sigur Ros. They had light walls on the sides completely blocking any view from those seats.
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 7 months later...

Bumping thread....

Any thoughts on seats in the upper sections?  Have not been to Moody yet, but it seems like it's intimate enough that the 200's wouldn't be too bad?  Yeah, I know, depends on stage setup, but aside from that....   

2 hours ago, field said:

Bumping thread....

Any thoughts on seats in the upper sections?  Have not been to Moody yet, but it seems like it's intimate enough that the 200's wouldn't be too bad?  Yeah, I know, depends on stage setup, but aside from that....   

Only been for basketball, but my take was there is not a bad view in the house. And while the upper deck was closed off, it wasn't some cavernous monstrosity like at the Erwin Center.

My opinion would be I'd much prefer to sit lower level, but feelings wouldn't be hurt for upper deck if the price is right.

Edited by FirstTimeCaller
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 1/18/2023 at 9:39 AM, field said:

Bumping thread....

Saw the Eagles (I know man... Christmas present from our son to my wife, her bucket list band...) from the 200s, felt plenty close to the stage and sound was impeccable.

eag.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2