The Challenge 38- Ride or Dies. Premiers October 12th

shadow_operative

The only downside to how it ended is little bitch Danny gets to play I told you so about Jordan, and think he was a mastermind.

Of course Jordan's a threat, but you got the IV fluids (with the two girls) and still couldn't compete with him on day two. You want to beat Jordan, get better! Don't whine that people didn't get rid of every good team for you. 

Danny never won a daily challenge. Never went into elimination. His performance was closer to being like every Jemmye season, than every Jordan season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, CAHorn said:

The only downside to how it ended is little bitch Danny gets to play I told you so about Jordan, and think he was a mastermind.

Of course Jordan's a threat, but you got the IV fluids (with the two girls) and still couldn't compete with him on day two. You want to beat Jordan, get better! Don't whine that people didn't get rid of every good team for you. 

Danny never won a daily challenge. Never went into elimination. His performance was closer to being like every Jemmye season, than every Jordan season.

Lol true when he got the IV I muttered "what a lil b".  Someone needs to gift him a pair of skates for getting thru that season.

Did 2nd or 3rd win money?

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched the Real World Portland and goddamn Nia is one crazy, delusional, manipulative, angry bitch. She came into the house with the mission to stir shit which is normally good TV but she outright physically assaulted Johnny Reilly and Averey. I cannot believe the producers didn’t immediately boot her. Not only did they let her stay but keep inviting her to various the Challenge iterations. Btw., as hot and sweet as Averey seems, she held her own against Nia. We’ll get to see Averey. again in All Stars season 4. She’ll be a sight for sore eyes alongside the likes of Tina and Veronica. 

Edited by TonyTexas

On 6/9/2023 at 4:11 PM, TonyTexas said:

I just watched the Real World Portland and goddamn Nia is one crazy, delusional, manipulative, angry bitch. She came into the house with the mission to stir shit which is normally good TV but she outright physically assaulted Johnny Reilly and Averey. I cannot believe the producers didn’t immediately boot her. Not only did they let her stay but keep inviting her to various the Challenge iterations. Btw., as hot and sweet as Averey seems, she held her own against Nia. We’ll get to see Averey. again in All Stars season 4. She’ll be a sight for sore eyes alongside the likes of Tina and Veronica. 

Yup. Binged it awhile back too just to get the backstory and Jordan n Nia.  It's hard to look at her even today and trust she has changed. She was evil.  And ghetto af thinking she would put a hit on Jordan with her trainer lol. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/27/2023 at 10:57 AM, utxmike05 said:

Lol my exact same feelings.  But Kiki in those cut off denim shorts walking into the room with Jordan/Kaz was money too...just need a new face.

I hateeeee these movie promo daily challenges. lol  It's always so cringey because you know the players are told to act excited and happy.  I think last season of Challenge they had a Puss n Boots promo with Antonio Banderas giving a pep talk to them lol.  Weeeeeee so awesome!

The daily was a letdown when they actually explained it.  Jump twice, push button, drive in a straight line. Extreme teamwork required! 

Cyborg TJ still bugs me...clapping and encouraging more than usual.

"the sickest challenge ever". fuck outta here.

On 5/17/2023 at 4:36 PM, Go Pokes said:

I kind of forgot today was the today and I haven't quite got accustomed to it dropping at 2:00 AM instead of being aired at 8 PM.  I'm old and my brain may never 100% adjust to streaming.  So I clicked on the thread to see if anyone was talking about the show and I saw your post.  Then I posted what I thought was a very civil and polite reminder to you to be careful about spoilers and apparently you're really offended by that.  I know there are two Shadow Ops here and I was thinking you were the one that wasn't Derka and would be able to accept this suggestion like an adult.  I'm starting to think I'm wrong on that.  Had I known you were Derka, I wouldn't have said anything since I know you are above reproach and are never in the wrong, no matter how minor the situation is.  

You might as well post the winner for everybody since you've already eliminated two teams from contention now.  

lolololol. baby want a bottle?

• Haha 1

On 5/17/2023 at 4:57 PM, Go Pokes said:

Ok Derka. I was just trying to politely point out that not all of us stay up to 3 in the morning to watch this. I should’ve known better.

you clicked on the thread right after a new airing of the show and got mad at someone else for nearly "spoiling" you, you won't take ownership of it, you won't stop whining about me even though i'm miles away from this thread, your posts are even longer than mine, you want to get rid of the best female athlete on the show, and you hate darrell.

news flash buddy: you suck. 

On 5/17/2023 at 9:22 PM, utxmike05 said:

Pretty happy with that ending. For a season I disliked it would have been a worse ending if a shit team won.

Good to see Jordan back on top. Dude has the best stamina of anyone ever on the series. He has carrier some weak partners in the past and come close. Finally gets a legit partner.  All the other legendary guys have pussed out or gotten hurt in a final. Non stop motor he has  

Hard to not like Kaz. And her Muay Thai IG profile is hot. 

going to be a reunion?? lol

speaking of jordan being a finale beast, i just rewatched dirty 30, and i had totally forgotten about those bootleg-ass sky divers they used, and how jordan got absolutely slammed into the hard, rocky earth seconds before starting the final. it made me think about back when chet chose to leave the season because he cut his chin. not everyone is cut out for the challenge, but jordan is the absolute archetype of someone who is. 

On 7/15/2023 at 4:04 AM, shadow_operative said:

you clicked on the thread right after a new airing of the show and got mad at someone else for nearly "spoiling" you, you won't take ownership of it, you won't stop whining about me even though i'm miles away from this thread, your posts are even longer than mine, you want to get rid of the best female athlete on the show, and you hate darrell.

news flash buddy: you suck. 

You must be off meds again.  God speed and hope you can come out on the other side of it.  Hang in there.  And I didn't get mad, I did take ownership of it, and I will never stop bitching about you because you are the scourge of this website.  Also don't hate Darrell, I hope you're talking about Emily because you thinking that cunt is the best female athlete (best swimmer and that's the only thing she's good at) on this show is hilariously on brand for you, and I hope you never stop thinking I suck.  The day you think I don't suck is the day I need to reevaluate my behavior.  

There.  That should keep you busy for a few hours.  If not, revisit the Peaky Blinders thread. 

4:00 in the morning digging up month old threads.  That's so Derka.