Burnt Ends 2022 Season End Celebration

immamac

Met up with some of the guys from the Burnt Ends to enjoy some fine meats and talk about the season that was. 

Oscar Style 32oz Wagyu Tomahawks all around. 
31C56EDE-6A3B-40E6-A9DE-0842738425D4.thumb.jpeg.5498b8fac9ee9b4a77e19e8ad5a20ec2.jpeg17F68419-897E-458E-886E-86CF034D7793.thumb.jpeg.65a6197bb164e51b4f40eb1e77f262a4.jpeg

if you want to hear what they had to say about the season be sure to subscribe to hear their tell alls.  https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/burnt-ends-nil-program/

We will also be doing a post bowl game edition (possibly live if at the Alamo bowl) where we wrap up and talk all about the bowl experience and what’s in store for next season. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Deej said:

But how were the steaks?

Barely needed a steak knife. Honestly could have used a butter if they left one on the table.

in other news Jahleel is out. We are going to terminate his Burnt Ends participation as he has no showed for many of his obligations. 

Thanks for the steaks Jahleel! Nice not even really knowing you. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Who got the espresso martini. I want my donations back. 

Me and Nate are the only of agers. Got that sprite and stuff going for the others. 

1 minute ago, pacman said:

leave the walk-on alone

Nate is the shit. If you need to buy storage from EMC buy it from him in February. Very happy for that dude.