Harry and Meghan Netflix documentary

GoPokes83

54 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

I could give a shit about all these assholes. This is a crime family and a criminal organization supported by their vast holdings and the British taxpayers. Cromwell had the right idea but not the right go forward plan. I don’t understand American fascination with the British royals; we fought a hard war to rid ourselves of everything to do with the crown and it’s empire.

These are the rantings of a child who wasn’t taught the role of the “spare” properly. He has zero purpose except to live until the elder has progeny. I could give a shit about his complaints; he knew what he was getting into when he started seeing a woman of color. She absolutely knew what she was getting into and that there was a role to play. So boo fucking hoo Harry. Could care less if his allegations are true or not; he remains a filthy rich pampered douchebag.

I would like to know if he covers in his book his youth when he wore Nazi garb and swastika armbands. He was old enough to know better, especially given the proHitler leanings of many in his family.

I didn't know it was possible to give this much of a shit while at the same time claiming to not give a shit. Congrats, I guess. 

• Like 1

I could give a shit about all these assholes. This is a crime family and a criminal organization supported by their vast holdings and the British taxpayers. Cromwell had the right idea but not the right go forward plan. I don’t understand American fascination with the British royals; we fought a hard war to rid ourselves of everything to do with the crown and it’s empire.

These are the rantings of a child who wasn’t taught the role of the “spare” properly. He has zero purpose except to live until the elder has progeny. I could give a shit about his complaints; he knew what he was getting into when he started seeing a woman of color. She absolutely knew what she was getting into and that there was a role to play. So boo fucking hoo Harry. Could care less if his allegations are true or not; he remains a filthy rich pampered douchebag.

I would like to know if he covers in his book his youth when he wore Nazi garb and swastika armbands. He was old enough to know better, especially given the proHitler leanings of many in his family.

Well in the documentary that you’re currently crying about he speaks about the Nazi costume.

Which was leaked to the press to cover up the fact that William was dressed as an “African Native” including wearing black face.

Also - first leak from Harry’s book.

On 1/3/2023 at 6:10 PM, TonyTexas said:

Would you people please stop quoting Texzilla?

I'm unfamiliar with his work. Does most everyone have him on ignore?

3 minutes ago, mchookem said:

man season 9 of The Crown is gonna be lit! 😄

I know you're making a joke about how slowly that series is moving through time. Fwiw, I though the latest season was incredibly gentle on ole Chuck, Liz and the rest of the "machine." I watched but the latest season was fairly shitty. I'm guessing they bury the series shortly after Diana dies. Without her, that group is as interesting as ear wax.