Harry and Meghan Netflix documentary

GoPokes83

1 hour ago, GoPokes83 said:

Anyone watching this? It’s been all over the news the last couple of days. Unless some of you convince me it’s somehow worth watching I’m going to go back to not giving a shit about the 2nd string Prince and his social climbing C list actress of a wife.

Griefing the publicity a black man who killed himself got in one hand and this post in the other. Oof.

13 minutes ago, HouTex said:

We should respect their privacy and not watch it.  

Doing my part.

Actually glad there is a thread about it. It seems like it's big news and getting a lot of eyeballs, but I don't get why.

4 hours ago, GoPokes83 said:

Anyone watching this? It’s been all over the news the last couple of days. Unless some of you convince me it’s somehow worth watching I’m going to go back to not giving a shit about the 2nd string Prince and his social climbing C list actress of a wife.

I think she made the “C” list long ago …

• Like 1

Watched a few episodes last night with the wife - they aren't being drama queens and they really did get fucked with by the Royal family, but honestly who gives a shit about the Royals, which they have proven basically are worthless globally if you actually want to accomplish anything with real charity and awareness.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

they have proven basically are worthless globally if you actually want to accomplish anything with real charity and awareness.

The Royal family supports some 500+ charities and it’s been estimated that their support helps bring in $2B in contributions per year. Might be an overestimation but even so, their efforts are hardly worthless. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

The Royal family supports some 500+ charities and it’s been estimated that their support helps bring in $2B in contributions per year. Might be an overestimation but even so, their efforts are hardly worthless. 

They “support” by putting a HRH badge on a charity. It doesn’t mean they are giving much money. This family is one of if not the richest families in earth. They are provided a huge allowance by Parliament. They are one of the largest landholders on the planet. Heads on sticks for the lot of them, with Meghan Markle the first in line. She will do more to bolster the royal family since Elizabeth was coronated, as the Brits see her as an American wog cunt.

1 hour ago, TonyTexas said:

But why contribute to that when you can go get that netflix money for yourself?

Canada is still ruled by the queen. They don’t admit it but the crown stills owns like all of Canada. They got runoft.

They also figured out that Canadian TV has zero money and their only opportunity was either a fixer upper type show or some kind of surviving on the Yukon kind of thing.

• Haha 2

Why is it that people who hate/dont care about a subject are usually the ones who comment the most about it and make threads about it. And also what sense does it make to hate the royal family but also hate the people who defected from the royal family? Oh so they have a story to tell and want to sell it? Just like anyone else with a story to tell? Wow how crazy.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Why is it that people who hate/dont care about a subject are usually the ones who comment the most about it and make threads about it. And also what sense does it make to hate the royal family but also hate the people who defected from the royal family? Oh so they have a story to tell and want to sell it? Just like anyone else with a story to tell? Wow how crazy.

38d7ffc98a2e3e0d49c6241b57d84512.jpg
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NorthLoop said:

I watched a bit of it and yeah the royals are a bunch of fucksticks and the paparazzi are worse with these two than they were with Diana. These are the two most normal people in the royal family and just want to be left alone. What's wrong with that? 

If they wanted to be left alone then they would shut up. By opening up and talking it just begs for more people to ask them questions about so and so.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I watched a bit of it and yeah the royals are a bunch of fucksticks and the paparazzi are worse with these two than they were with Diana. These are the two most normal people in the royal family and just want to be left alone. What's wrong with that? 

What is normal about Meghan Markle and her insatiable insane need for fame and being a “princess”? She snagged her Prince and should have shut the fuck up and gotten with the program like Andrew had to (or did until he buddied up with Epstein) like all kids in the spare bloodlines do. Been fabulously rich and ignored 95% of the time. She asked for it and pursued all of it then got pissy when she found out that Harry was irrelevant once William had heirs.

There is no normal when you have a title. I’d surmise those that are the most “normal” would be those children of Anne, Edward, and Andrew you rarely hear about.
  • Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

What is normal about Meghan Markle and her insatiable insane need for fame and being a “princess”? She snagged her Prince and should have shut the fuck up and gotten with the program like Andrew had to (or did until he buddied up with Epstein) like all kids in the spare bloodlines do. Been fabulously rich and ignored 95% of the time. She asked for it and pursued all of it then got pissy when she found out that Harry was irrelevant once William had heirs.

There is no normal when you have a title. I’d surmise those that are the most “normal” would be those children of Anne, Edward, and Andrew you rarely hear about.

I pray you don’t have daughters 

• Hook 'Em 4

This is the stupidest thing I’ve ever read.

Congratulations on being a simpleton that’s been brainwashed by the UK tabloid press.

Hope I didn’t use too many syllables for you to understand.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

Did you weep at all the microaggressions and sinister plots these two attention whores had to suffer. They now what a summit with the King and crew to apologize to them. This was a manufactured yellow rag show for which they got $100 mill.

Markle’s own family has spilled the dirt on her ambitions.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Did you weep at all the microaggressions and sinister plots these two attention whores had to suffer. They now what a summit with the King and crew to apologize to them. This was a manufactured yellow rag show for which they got $100 mill.

Markle’s own family has spilled the dirt on her ambitions.

Wow.

I’ve never met somebody who actually believes the shit published in The Daily Mail and The Sun.

I’m going to come back to this when I’m not on my phone but literally everything you’re using as “reasons” to spew hate and venom over two people you don’t know are demonstrably false and there are receipts to prove it.

“Her family”????

You mean the half sister who is 17 years older than her?

The half sister she never shared a home with?

The half sister she never associated with?

The half sister who willingly gave up parental rights to two of her children and lost custody to one other?

The half sister whose own children haven’t seen or spoken to their mother in decades? But who are close with Meghan and have never said shit publicly till now - and who defend Meghan and agree with her?

The father who took money from the tabloids and paparazzi to stage pictures just before Meghan and Harry’s wedding?

The father who lied about having a heart attack to get sympathy after being busted about colluding with the paparazzi and the tabloids?

The father that sold her private personal letter to The Mail On Sunday?

The father who gave multiple on camera interviews to people like Piers Morgan with the sole purpose of shit talking his own child?

The father who agreed to be flown to the UK by Dan Wooton - Royal “Reporter” for News of the World - to lurk around BP during QEII’s Platinum Jubilee in hopes of trying to confront Meghan while being followed by a camera crew?

The father who then faked a stroke to flake out on actually going to said Jubilee?

You’re a gullible dumb gossipy fool.
  • Hook 'Em 2

On 12/20/2022 at 9:48 PM, Bama Chick said:

Wow.

I’ve never met somebody who actually believes the shit published in The Daily Mail and The Sun.

I’m going to come back to this when I’m not on my phone but literally everything you’re using as “reasons” to spew hate and venom over two people you don’t know are demonstrably false and there are receipts to prove it.

“Her family”????

The half sister who willingly gave up parental rights to two of her children and lost custody to one other?

The half sister whose own children haven’t seen or spoken to their mother in decades? But who are close with Meghan and have never said shit publicly till now - and who defend Meghan and agree with her?

The father who took money from the tabloids and paparazzi to stage pictures just before Meghan and Harry’s wedding?

The father who lied about having a heart attack to get sympathy after being busted about colluding with the paparazzi and the tabloids?

The father who gave multiple on camera interviews to people like Piers Morgan with the sole purpose of shit talking his own child?

The father who agreed to be flown to the UK by Dan Wooton - Royal “Reporter” for News of the World - to lurk around BP during QEII’s Platinum Jubilee in hopes of trying to confront Meghan while being followed by a camera crew?

The father who then faked a stroke to flake out on actually going to said Jubilee?

Yeah, it clearly sounds like you don't listen to any gossipy press.  

• Haha 6

I'm a lover of history, especially that of the English monarchy (mostly Norman Conquest to end of the Tudors) and for that I'm grateful Britain has preserved its monarchy, however ceremonial it may have become.  

The whole line is loaded with assholes--along with some great leaders here and there--so their behavior shouldn't be terribly surprising.

Edited by Augustus

On 12/16/2022 at 11:22 AM, TonyTexas said:

tenor.gif

On 12/21/2022 at 7:26 AM, Buzzrock said:

Tim Dillon had a pretty funny take. Basically royals and Hollywood actresses are all pieces of shit. Film at 11.

The "actresses" you say? 

On 12/20/2022 at 10:48 PM, Bama Chick said:

Wow.

“Her family”????

I didn’t know it was possible to give this much of a shit 

• Haha 4

43 minutes ago, bluto said:

I didn’t know it was possible to give this much of a shit 

I gather then you're good with buying the load of bullshit that the monarchy's expensive PR machine is unloading on the (former?) prince and his spouse.

Attacking @Bama Chickfor knowing things about the British monarchy is fucking stupid. Particularly within a thread about a tv documentary covering the monarchy. 

Edited by Chopper
  • Like 1

I could give a shit about all these assholes. This is a crime family and a criminal organization supported by their vast holdings and the British taxpayers. Cromwell had the right idea but not the right go forward plan. I don’t understand American fascination with the British royals; we fought a hard war to rid ourselves of everything to do with the crown and it’s empire.

These are the rantings of a child who wasn’t taught the role of the “spare” properly. He has zero purpose except to live until the elder has progeny. I could give a shit about his complaints; he knew what he was getting into when he started seeing a woman of color. She absolutely knew what she was getting into and that there was a role to play. So boo fucking hoo Harry. Could care less if his allegations are true or not; he remains a filthy rich pampered douchebag.

I would like to know if he covers in his book his youth when he wore Nazi garb and swastika armbands. He was old enough to know better, especially given the proHitler leanings of many in his family.

• Hook 'Em 1