LoneStar NYE 2023

RPM

God what a shit show. The had the huge build up to midnight then everything froze during the countdown. The first 30 seconds was just a frozen picture and choppy audio.

Gotta admit the drone show is kinda badass.

12 hours ago, RPM said:

God what a shit show. The had the huge build up to midnight then everything froze during the countdown. The first 30 seconds was just a frozen picture and choppy audio.

Gotta admit the drone show is kinda badass.

We were laughing at it as it happened. Also WTF with taping the music show back in November?

7 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Also WTF with taping the music show back in November?

I didn't even catch that part. Probably would have helped if they had both hosts in the tower mic'd up. I've seen local cable access that had higher production value.

20 minutes ago, RPM said:

I didn't even catch that part. Probably would have helped if they had both hosts in the tower mic'd up. I've seen local cable access that had higher production value.

Yeah they kept showing clips of him on the news leading up to the event and the stage was the same with the NYE 2023 in the background and everyone was wearing the same clothes.  Also nothing in the Factory's listings of an event last night....

Note the caption in the linked article from November.

https://www.kxan.com/lone-star-nye/casey-donahew-set-to-perform-during-lone-star-nye-2023/

Edited by DDD Dad